8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » New german release

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New german release
Oemer Yalinkilic
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 08, 2016 02:26 PM      Profile for Oemer Yalinkilic   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I heard that James Bond feature Spy who love me is now released on Super 8 as a full lenght scope print. Any collector bought already one?
I heard also that few months ago was released a 2 part version of True lies. I heard this is a very good cut down.
Did anyone bought this?

|  IP: Logged

Joe Taffis
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted December 09, 2016 01:44 PM      Profile for Joe Taffis   Email Joe Taffis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Oemer,
I received my part 2 of True Lies recently to complete the digest. With the parts together the full running time is 45 minutes, and it is very repeatable, well edited, and makes a nice, full 800' reel [Smile]

--------------------
Joe Taffis

Dominique De Bast
Film God

- posted December 09, 2016 05:01 PM      Profile for Dominique De Bast   Email Dominique De Bast   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You're Lucky, Joe. I ordered this film but never got any answer nor to the first e-mail nor to the following ones asking for a confirmation I was on the waiting list. I guess the same will happen with The Hateful 8 as I got no feedback from the e-mail in which I asked to be added on the waiting list.

--------------------
Dominique

Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted December 10, 2016 05:19 AM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I saw this on the latest list from Steve @ the reel image, it does say ask for price so i am guessing that they may be printed to order, or will be printed when there is enough orders. [Wink]

Luke Hopkinson
Junior

- posted December 19, 2016 06:19 PM      Profile for Luke Hopkinson   Author's Homepage   Email Luke Hopkinson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am going to order True Lies very Soon, It is not on Blue Ray yet in the Usa and the Dvd kind of sucks, I can't wait to get this on Super 8 !

Steven J Kirk
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 19, 2016 06:52 PM      Profile for Steven J Kirk   Email Steven J Kirk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can someone please email or pm me the details of the German releases and how to get signed up. Thanks!

--------------------
VistaVision
Motion Picture High-Fidelity

Douglas Meltzer

- posted December 20, 2016 10:23 AM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Steven,

You can contact Phil at Classic Home Cinema or Steve at The Reel Image.

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC