8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Less than 2 weeks to enter my Quiz - win yourself a brand new sealed film

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Less than 2 weeks to enter my Quiz - win yourself a brand new sealed film
Barry Attwood
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted June 15, 2017 12:00 AM      Profile for Barry Attwood   Email Barry Attwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I’ve listed my new competition below, and I’ll give out some new prints as prizes this time. Another easy one this time, just fill in the missing word that connects either a film or actor, it’s that simple, you've less than 2 weeks now to enter.

Q.1 Lost in ----- Jam (5 letters)
Q.2 500 Days of ------ Holiday (6 Letters)
Q.3 Sleeping ------ and the Beast (6 Letters)
Q.4 The Greatest Show on ----- Girls are Easy (5 Letters)
Q.5 Quatermass and the --- and the Pendulum (3 Letters)
Q.6 Rogue --- Flew over the Cuckoo’s Nest (3 Letters)
Q.7 A Hard Day’s ----- Games (5 letters)
Q.8 The X---- in Black (3 Letters)

That’s it, just 8 answers this time, I’m not sure how many prizes I’ll award, it’s down to how many enter, but for the winner is a brand new and sealed 400’ release, plus additional prizes of brand new sealed 200’ films. Enter as usual either by traditional mail or email, closing date is the 30th June 2017, so good luck to all that enter.

|  IP: Logged

Melvin England
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted June 15, 2017 07:13 AM      Profile for Melvin England     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Barry - Your email is full.Am trying to send a PM to you with the answers.

--------------------
"My name is for my friends!"

Barry Attwood
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted June 15, 2017 09:23 AM      Profile for Barry Attwood   Email Barry Attwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Melvin,

Just send your entry direct to my email address of indi8films@aol.com that's never full, but I can't understand why the PM should be full!

Paul Adsett
Film God

- posted June 15, 2017 11:45 AM      Profile for Paul Adsett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your email is not accessible Barry, the forum is blocking it.
I have sent you a PM with my answers.

--------------------
The best of all worlds- 8mm, super 8mm, 9.5mm, and HD Digital Projection,
Elmo GS1200 f1.0 2-blade
Eumig S938 Stereo f1.0 Ektar
Panasonic PT-AE4000U digital pj

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted June 15, 2017 11:57 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes folks!

Take advantage of this GREAT offer, the last of the great ones, STILL taking the time to have these fun contests! I entered and it's my personal opinion, but yuou should too!

I mean, hey, it's free, it'll take two or three minutes of you're time, and if you win, you get FREE stuff!

Now, in my opinion, that's a WIN WIN for the collector! [Smile]

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

Melvin England
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted June 15, 2017 12:39 PM      Profile for Melvin England     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Barry - Just sent a reply on your other advised email address.

--------------------
"My name is for my friends!"

Brian Fretwell
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted June 15, 2017 03:08 PM      Profile for Brian Fretwell   Email Brian Fretwell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've just entered, no trouble cutting and parting email address. I don't know how a forum can "block" it, especially as it wasn't in a post then. As I use web-mail links to email addresses never work for me.

Douglas Meltzer

- posted June 15, 2017 03:29 PM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The "email through the board" link is for a different address which may explain the difficulty. I'll contact Barry privately about that.

A PM test was also successful.

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

Barry Attwood
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted June 16, 2017 04:53 AM      Profile for Barry Attwood   Email Barry Attwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Paul and Janice,

I've sent a PM about your entries. It seems I was still registered on an old email address, that's why I was having trouble getting PM's, I've changed it now to my business email, so there will be no problems in the future.

Doug I managed to change the email address myself (I was amazed how simple it was, considering I'm not great with PC matters), but thank you for emailing me to let me know of the problem, very helpful indeed.

I've just had a count up, and so far there are 39 entries, so at least 3 prizes (I'll do one prize for every 12 entries), so the more entries, the more prizes.

Barry Attwood
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted June 22, 2017 12:44 AM      Profile for Barry Attwood   Email Barry Attwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now up to 44 Entries, only four more for an extra prize.

Barry Attwood
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted June 22, 2017 03:22 AM      Profile for Barry Attwood   Email Barry Attwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now 46 Entries, nearly there only 2 more for that extra prize!

Barry Attwood
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted June 22, 2017 09:31 AM      Profile for Barry Attwood   Email Barry Attwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The entries have got to 48 so an extra prize will be awarded, now if there's another 12 entries, I'll add yet another prize!

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted June 22, 2017 11:24 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Go for it folks! You can't lose.

I mean, it's free to enter, free to play, so you aren't loosing anything ...

... and if you win, well, you win! [Smile]

Well done on another contest Barry!

--------------------

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted June 27, 2017 12:23 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just bumping this up, to reminds everyone that there are but THREE days left to enter Barry's contest. Try you're luck at winning a free film!! [Smile]

--------------------

Barry Attwood
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted June 28, 2017 04:16 AM      Profile for Barry Attwood   Email Barry Attwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Two days to go, and I've had 52 entries so far, a very good response so far (compared to some of my other competitions!), but I'll accept entries until the end of June 3oth if anyone else wants to enter.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC