8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Dual 8mm Projector with sound capability

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dual 8mm Projector with sound capability
Wilfredo G Lopez
Junior

- posted August 06, 2017 11:06 AM      Profile for Wilfredo G Lopez   Email Wilfredo G Lopez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Anyone know if they have dual 8mm projectors capable of playing back sound? But since I have an ELMO ST-600 for playing my Super 8mm films I always also contemplating on just getting a separate projector to play standard 8mm film stock. So as I was saying, is there a dual projector out there with sound or should I stick with a standard 8mm with sound?

Wil

|  IP: Logged

James Wilson
Expert Film Handler

- posted August 06, 2017 11:41 AM      Profile for James Wilson   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Wilfredo,

There are two that I know of, the Eumig 807D & Eumig 810D
I hope this helps,
Kind Regards,
James.

--------------------
James Wilson

Paul Adsett
Film God

- posted August 06, 2017 02:32 PM      Profile for Paul Adsett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Also the superb Eumig S824D.

-

--------------------
The best of all worlds- 8mm, super 8mm, 9.5mm, and HD Digital Projection,
Elmo GS1200 f1.0 2-blade
Eumig S938 Stereo f1.0 Ektar
Panasonic PT-AE4000U digital pj

Zechariah Sporre
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted August 06, 2017 02:34 PM      Profile for Zechariah Sporre     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As I understand it, Eumig was the only company to produce a dual with sound projector. They have a few models that are fairly similar. The 802D, 804D, 807D, 810D,822, and 824. Just be aware if you are shopping, that they also made some of these that are super 8 only. I have had all these model except for the 822. They are all well built. The 810 HQS, 822, and 824 are excellent.

--------------------
There is a fine line between a hobby and a mental illness

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC