8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Derann Movie Mag Series

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Derann Movie Mag Series
Nigel Higgins
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted August 17, 2017 09:32 AM      Profile for Nigel Higgins     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi,i just wanted to know if anyone can tell me a list of all the movie mag films derann released .i know there was a horror one and a musical s one but please can you tell me the others .
Thanks
Nigel

|  IP: Logged

John Armer
Expert Film Handler

- posted August 17, 2017 02:28 PM      Profile for John Armer   Email John Armer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Nigel, I think there were three - the second one was the Hammer release, the third was the musicals one.

The Movie Magazine vol.1, which I don't have, is listed in the 1984 catalogue as

'A fast paced compilation of clips, featuring Christopher Lee, Norman Wisdom and Anthony Quinn etc, a must for collectors. 1 x 400ft Black & White Sound'.

My copy of the Hammer House of Horror magazine is excellent, plus it's on Fuji stock and the colour is pretty good.

Nigel Higgins
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted August 18, 2017 11:13 AM      Profile for Nigel Higgins     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the info john

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC