8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Perrys Movies At Big Screen Time October 22nd 2017

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Perrys Movies At Big Screen Time October 22nd 2017
Kevin Clark
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 07, 2017 04:09 AM      Profile for Kevin Clark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just had a long chat with Ian at Perrys Movies and he has confirmed he will be selling films and equipment at the upcoming Big Screen Time Revival on October 22nd - full details of the event are mentioned elsewhere but this is the first news I've had of major dealer attendances.

Really looking forward to this one with a whole day of shows and private sellers now joined by Perrys hopefully as many 8mm Forum members as possible will be able to attend.

Kevin

|  IP: Logged

Dominique De Bast
Film God

- posted October 07, 2017 09:50 AM      Profile for Dominique De Bast   Email Dominique De Bast   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I should be there (if I find the way :-)

--------------------
Dominique

Mark Mander
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted October 07, 2017 10:11 AM      Profile for Mark Mander     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'll be there,looking forward to it,Mark

--------------------
Elmo GS1200 1.0 lens
Elmo ST1200HD 1.1 lens
Sankyo 800 1.0 lens
Elmo 16CL
Elf NT1

Nigel Higgins
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 07, 2017 10:44 AM      Profile for Nigel Higgins     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ill be there with lots of 8mm films to sell.

David Tatham
Junior

- posted October 12, 2017 03:47 PM      Profile for David Tatham   Email David Tatham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not long to go, spent 1.5 days this week with my parents making black out for Screen 2!

I can confirm that Rake Movies and Harrow Film Makers also have tables along with the private sellers.

I still have 4 x £10 tables (I could sell 2 as a pair) and 1 x £15 left if anyone else would like to participate.

Don't forget to bring your items for the Bring & Buy and for the freebie table!

Any assistance with finding the venue gladly given. Posters, maps and Bring & Buy leaflets will be given out at Harpenden.

Thank you in advance for your support, I really would like to get the Big Screen Time Revival back as a regular event. [Smile]

--------------------
David

David Tatham
Junior

- posted October 19, 2017 05:16 PM      Profile for David Tatham   Email David Tatham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ian has expanded his tables to three so please be there to buy all his bargains, in fact Gordon Ogbourne (Bell & Howell) spares has also expanded onto two tables so lots of new bits and pieces being brought along.

--------------------
David

Adrian Winchester
Film God

- posted October 20, 2017 08:39 AM      Profile for Adrian Winchester     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I hope collectors will support this event as it's clearly the culmination of an enormous amount of work by David, so I hope it's the success that it deserves to be. Big Screen Time has always placed great emphasis on presenting entertaining and rare material, and how often do you get the opportunity to see shows on 28mm, etc? I believe there will also be an impressive selection of drinks and food available for very reasonable prices, so you won't need to leave the venue for lunch or afternoon tea!

--------------------
Adrian Winchester

Kevin Clark
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 20, 2017 06:03 PM      Profile for Kevin Clark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm definitely going - unfortunately I can't get there until 11am but still looking forward to enjoyng as many of the shows as possible.

Kevin

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC