8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » New Shop for Analog Movie Cameras and Film Cameras

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Shop for Analog Movie Cameras and Film Cameras
Juergen Lossau
Expert Film Handler

- posted November 27, 2017 09:46 AM      Profile for Juergen Lossau   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, I wanted to inform you that some friends of mine and me have opened a shop for analog cmaeras, films and accessories in Berlin. It's called click und surr (for the noise of photo cameras and movie cameras). There is also an Online Shop: www.clickundsurr.de

This is our aim:

Photography and filmmaking – on real film. Images woven like a tapestry of film grain. Photographs and film that you can develop yourself and edit by hand.

Cameras – precise as clockwork. Beautiful to admire, with high quality workmanship. There is nothing better than precision mechanics; analogue masterpieces that still perform their duty today.

We want to keep analogue photography and filmmaking alive. That is why we have dedicated ourselves to the sale of first-class cameras. We also want to offer high quality film stock as well as accessories at reasonable prices. To preserve the fun of the medium.

Small format, medium format, Super 8, Single-8, Double 8, 16 mm – these are the formats that matter to us.

We’ve scoured the world, hunting for your next treasure. Elegant cameras in first-class condition. We purchase such equipment and inspect it in our workshop. Worn parts are replaced, housings cleaned and faults corrected. If you purchase a mechanical still or movie camera, you can be assured that our expert service staff have thoroughly tested your chosen device. We give you our word. And a one year warranty.

In addition to cameras intended for active photography or filmmaking, we offer selected collector’s pieces. Here, too, we strive to provide you with functional masterpieces. In individual cases, there may be functional limitations which are noted in the description. However, collector’s pieces are expressly offered without an operational guarantee.

-
www.clickundsurr.de

|  IP: Logged

Evan Samaras
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted November 27, 2017 09:57 AM      Profile for Evan Samaras   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Samaras   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations Juergen!

I’m glad to see people keeping film alive! It’s great to see more film shops opening recently!

--------------------
...When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the Earth...

Maurice Leakey
Film God

- posted November 27, 2017 10:11 AM      Profile for Maurice Leakey   Email Maurice Leakey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Juergen

A trip down memory lane. [Smile]
I wish you every success.

PS: I love your three books.

--------------------
Maurice

Dominique De Bast
Film God

- posted November 27, 2017 10:54 AM      Profile for Dominique De Bast   Email Dominique De Bast   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations and good luck !

--------------------
Dominique

Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted November 27, 2017 10:59 AM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is great!

-maybe the next time we're in Berlin we'll skip Legoland!

--------------------
All I ask is a wide screen and a projector to light her by...

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC