8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » CineSea 17 This Weekend!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: CineSea 17 This Weekend!
Douglas Meltzer

- posted April 25, 2018 08:44 AM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm heading out tomorrow to start the weekend early and set up for the 17th CineSea Film Collectors Gathering in Wildwood, New Jersey.

I can't wait to see House of Wax in 3D (35mm!) on Friday evening, check out the dealers' tables on Saturday and I really look forward to seeing the CineSea regulars along with meeting those who are joining us for the first time.

A weekend of non-stop film and remember, admission is free.

For more information about CineSea 17, please look here.

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

|  IP: Logged

Bill Brandenstein
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted April 25, 2018 11:32 AM      Profile for Bill Brandenstein   Email Bill Brandenstein   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For those of us too poor to travel, we're looking forward to the Live Stream!

Er.....

OK, we're looking forward to the photos and reviews!

Graham Ritchie
Film God

- posted April 25, 2018 03:50 PM      Profile for Graham Ritchie   Email Graham Ritchie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Have A great time Doug...its one thing to communicate over the internet but seeing folk in person is much much better [Smile]

I was speaking to my financial advisor "the wife" about it just lately, making it a bit of a holiday trip to the US out of it as well, eg spending a couple of night on the "Queen Mary" as Yvonne is not really that interested in just a film convention or ships where people talk about films and the like [Smile] ...however I am still working on it [Big Grin] ...the air fares look good [Smile]

Gary P Cohen
Film Handler

- posted April 25, 2018 05:33 PM      Profile for Gary P Cohen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was so hoping to go but both my job and my jug band have gotten in the way this year. If there are any Super 8 features - especially horror - not sold at the end I'd love to hear about it! A shout out to all my NJ collector friends.
Gary

Chip Gelmini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted April 27, 2018 12:33 PM      Profile for Chip Gelmini     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
To all my film friends attending this event, have fun and enjoy the shows.

One day I would like to attend.

Kindest Regards

CHIP GELMINI
CAPE COD MASSACHUSETTS

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC