8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » CineSea 17 - SUCCESS

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: CineSea 17 - SUCCESS
Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted April 30, 2018 04:07 PM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My unending thanks to Doug Meltzer for his technical know-how and care - As we all gathered again to enjoy films, good food and drink, the camaraderie and love was evident - The 35mm presentation was extraordinary. There was so much film running and people to enjoy it all, I urge everyone to join us in October - Shorty

|  IP: Logged

Geoffrey Curtis
Junior

- posted April 30, 2018 04:11 PM      Profile for Geoffrey Curtis   Email Geoffrey Curtis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Definitely a great weekend!

Douglas Meltzer

- posted April 30, 2018 04:42 PM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's very kind of you Shorty. You and John started something special and Lou Franchetti & I are thrilled to help you keep it going. I had an amazing time. What a terrific group!

Details & pictures to come.....

CineSea will return on October 12-14. Please join us!

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

Graham Ritchie
Film God

- posted April 30, 2018 07:37 PM      Profile for Graham Ritchie   Email Graham Ritchie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your good friend Todd Tuckey posted a six minute video on Facebook regarding mostly the 35mm presentation [Cool] ...it looked great and sounded like everyone was having a good time [Smile]

Dave Ruth
Film Handler

- posted April 30, 2018 08:46 PM      Profile for Dave Ruth   Email Dave Ruth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have seen House of Wax twice. It never struck me as particularly memorable. However, seeing it in 35mm in 3D was something else. Breathtaking in many instances. And it gave me a new found appreciation of the film. I also dragged along friends who hadn’t seen the movie and they enjoyed it as a cinematic experience and had nothing but positive things to say

Nicole Tucky
Film Handler

- posted May 01, 2018 03:31 PM      Profile for Nicole Tucky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It was a wonderful time had by all! Thanks for an exciting weekend - and may the Crimson Ghost always reign! [Wink]

--------------------
Crimson Ghost Girl

"Life is like a box chocolates - you never know what you're gonna get." - Forrest Gump

Michael De Angelis
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted May 02, 2018 12:36 PM      Profile for Michael De Angelis   Email Michael De Angelis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not on fb and I would like to see the video.

May I ask if it's possible to post the video to another portal as YouTube or Vimeo?

Thank you.

--------------------
Isn't it great that we can all communicate about this great
hobby that we love!

Gary Crawford
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted May 02, 2018 03:25 PM      Profile for Gary Crawford     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A spectacular weekend of great friends, films and fun!!! The two Cinesea weekends every year are the BEST weekends of the year, by far. Doug and Lou do a great job. The hotel loves us all....and it's just tremendous.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC