8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » TV shows on super 8 ... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: TV shows on super 8 ...
Shaqui Le Vesconte
Junior

- posted June 08, 2018 03:31 AM      Profile for Shaqui Le Vesconte   Email Shaqui Le Vesconte   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
New here but researching Space Patrol (the 1960s UK puppet series, not to be confused with the US 1950s live action series) and related merchandise.

As far as i know there were four releases by Mountain Films: The Swamps of Jupiter, Robot Revolution, Mystery on the Moon (which may have been first, as those with box art have that title on it, with the actual episode title on a sticker on the side - see image) and Miracle Tree of Saturn. These were also among the first episodes to be be produced, in the initial batch of 13 out of 39.

What I am trying to determine is a/ were these all produced as Standard 8mm and Super 8mm ( I have a handful of them some in either format), and what years were they released?

-

--------------------
S

|  IP: Logged

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted June 08, 2018 11:54 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great list there, Tom!

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC