8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » A question to TRUE LIES on Super 8

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A question to TRUE LIES on Super 8
Oliver F. R. Feld
Master Film Handler

- posted May 23, 2018 08:06 AM      Profile for Oliver F. R. Feld     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello
Can someone tell me how many reels the TRUE LIES cutdown has?
Several times a 2-reeler has been offered incl. the Helicopter/Bridge sequence but without the climax with the jet and the crane.
Would be great if I could get some informations.
Thanks
Oliver

|  IP: Logged

Douglas Meltzer

- posted May 23, 2018 09:46 AM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oliver,

Part One is 600 feet (31 minutes on 2 reels) and it covers the first 2/3 of the film with a natural break that ends with Harry rescuing his wife from the limo before it goes off the bridge. Part Two (12 minutes) starts with the news that their daughter has been taken hostage and continues through the end.

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

Oliver F. R. Feld
Master Film Handler

- posted May 23, 2018 04:13 PM      Profile for Oliver F. R. Feld     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank You very much

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted May 24, 2018 05:55 PM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I found the price list when it was released was $259...is that only for the first 600' or both?

Otherwise can somebody tell me what was the price list for the last 12 minutes?

thanks

--------------------
Winbert

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC