8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » GS1200\Problems

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: GS1200\Problems
Leon Norris
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted September 05, 2018 05:08 PM      Profile for Leon Norris   Email Leon Norris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello
My name is Leon Norris and I fix all Elmo's super eight project and I have plenty of brand new parts in stock the problem that you are having with your GS1200 is the take up relay or the constance voltage control board the problem is electrical so please get back to me and let me know what you want to do

Thank You
Leon Norris

|  IP: Logged

Phil Murat
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted September 06, 2018 02:28 AM      Profile for Phil Murat   Email Phil Murat   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Leon,

Happy to see you back here !!

And many thanks for parts received one year ago, now , by the grace of you, my GS1200 is running smoothly.

In case I have to order more parts, do you accept Paypal refund ?
(Unfortunately money transfer by Wester Union is very costly)

Kind regards

Leon Norris
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted September 06, 2018 02:38 PM      Profile for Leon Norris   Email Leon Norris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello phil how are you no I don't do pay pal at all

Leon Norris

Thomas Knappstein
Expert Film Handler

- posted October 18, 2018 09:07 AM      Profile for Thomas Knappstein   Email Thomas Knappstein   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Leon!

What kind of Spare Parts for the GS are you have?
Do you sell to Germany?

I repair my Elmos over thirty Years by my self.

Leon Norris
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 18, 2018 12:19 PM      Profile for Leon Norris   Email Leon Norris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, Thomas I have all parts for Gs1200. Like, all film path parts, all four motors, knobs, relays, arms, legs, circuit boards, front and rear covers, and more. If you need anything let me know. I am getting a lot of calls for parts. All so Joe Taffis does PayPal for me. He will contact me and let me know when payment is received.
Thank you, Leon Norris

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted October 18, 2018 03:11 PM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hope you'll sell some shorts soon - Shorty

Phil Murat
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 19, 2018 10:56 AM      Profile for Phil Murat   Email Phil Murat   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Leon,

From our side, PayPal is the best way....

Thanks

Thomas Knappstein
Expert Film Handler

- posted October 20, 2018 03:02 AM      Profile for Thomas Knappstein   Email Thomas Knappstein   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That sounds good Leon.
At the Moment I dont have Paypal but I will install it next Time.

I have three GS 1200 wich are run fine.
But for the Future it could be well to have some importand Parts.

-

Leon Norris
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 25, 2018 12:29 PM      Profile for Leon Norris   Email Leon Norris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Thomas , you have so nice machines! They look modified. Like mine. I also have the long arms to hold 2400 ft reels and two blade shutter and f 1.0 zoom lens. And rewind modified for rapid speed! I can rewind any size reel in seconds! A great machine!
Leon Norris

Thomas Knappstein
Expert Film Handler

- posted October 29, 2018 11:25 AM      Profile for Thomas Knappstein   Email Thomas Knappstein   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Leon!

That sounds great. Have you change the Motors in your Machine?
I have a seperate Motor Rewinder for the big Reels.

What kind of Halogen Lamp are you use? Or is our machine a Xenon Version? I have modified my Halogen Light like this. It is the brightest Light I ever saw on a GS 1200.

-

-

Leon Norris
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 29, 2018 12:52 PM      Profile for Leon Norris   Email Leon Norris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Thomas, I use the ESC lamp. 200 watt. 24 volt. I did chance the motor to 2-3 volt front and 5-6 volt back! With the constant voltage control board . with that mix I get the RAPID rewind !I'm selling new parts. When customers see this they want their machine to do the same! Parts are getting low! Thanks Leon Norris

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC