8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Hello and a question

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hello and a question
Adrian Sinclair
Junior

- posted November 10, 2018 11:53 AM      Profile for Adrian Sinclair   Email Adrian Sinclair   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi - I'm involved with a Scout Group in the UK and while sorting out our stores we found a couple of 8mm projectors, a box of films and some reels and a bulb.
They're no good to us so I'd like to find them a new home with someone that has an interest in them, and try to raise some funds for our group at the same time.

I know very nothing about them so was wondering if anyone here has any advice on potential value or the best way to sell them on please?

The projectors are a Chinon Sound 8000 (the record button is missing, but it seems to turn on) and a eumig S932 supersound (pretty dirty but turns on).
The films are mostly cartoons - Scooby Doo, Tom & Jerry and similar and are also mostly Walton Films.

Any advice or interest would be really appreciated. Thank you in advance.

|  IP: Logged

Will Trenfield
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted November 10, 2018 04:49 PM      Profile for Will Trenfield   Email Will Trenfield   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi. Both of those are decent projectors which should sell well on eBay. Type the models into the site and you'll see that some of each are currently advertised. You can also see what others sold for. Do the same with the films. Good luck!

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC