8mm Forum

my profile | my password | register | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Curse of the Werewolf Super 8mm Digest UPDATE #1 !!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Curse of the Werewolf Super 8mm Digest UPDATE #1 !!
David Baker
Expert Film Handler

- posted January 08, 2019 01:05 PM      Profile for David Baker   Email David Baker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HELLO INTERESTED PARTIES !

HERE IS PICS OF THE CHOSEN BOX ARTWORK FOR THE SUPER 8MM 200 FOOT BOX WHICH WILL CONTAIN YOUR " CURSE OF THE WEREWOLF " FILM !

I hope to have prints in hand by April 2019 , if we are lucky !

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST AND SUPPORT !

DAVE BAKER

-

-

--------------------
Dave

|  IP: Logged

Leon Norris
Expert Film Handler

- posted January 08, 2019 01:39 PM      Profile for Leon Norris   Email Leon Norris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
David,The box looks Really good! Nice job! Real Professional. Leon Norris.

Dominique De Bast
Film God

- posted January 08, 2019 01:50 PM      Profile for Dominique De Bast   Email Dominique De Bast   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great, David !

--------------------
Dominique

Mark Todd
Film God

- posted January 08, 2019 04:49 PM      Profile for Mark Todd   Email Mark Todd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You could almost sell those just on the strength of how nice the box design/artwork is.

Hope the two films go well, as be superb for the super 8 side of things.

I think JP could sell in droves by modern standards if you will.

Looking forward to seeing the box design for that.

Best Mark.

David Baker
Expert Film Handler

- posted January 09, 2019 12:57 PM      Profile for David Baker   Email David Baker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you , gentlemen !
If you are one of those on the " wanted " list , you're in for a REAL treat ! ( whenever it is finally released ) [Wink] [Wink] [Wink]

--------------------
Dave

Douglas Meltzer

- posted January 09, 2019 09:39 PM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow.... Reminds me of Walton digests box art!

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

Adrian Winchester
Film God

- posted January 10, 2019 09:52 PM      Profile for Adrian Winchester   Email Adrian Winchester   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
David - I'm intrigued by the thought of a 200' of 'Curse of the Werewolf', which is without doubt one of the finest Hammer films to have never appeared in any form on Super 8. However, I'd like to check if the box artwork reference to b/w is correct, as I'd imagine that I'm not the only one who would be put off by the loss of colour.

--------------------
Adrian Winchester

All times are Central  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2010 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC