8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » EUMIG Mark S 802 projector Repair

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: EUMIG Mark S 802 projector Repair
Greg Polutanovich
Junior

- posted March 07, 2019 08:36 PM      Profile for Greg Polutanovich   Email Greg Polutanovich   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello..On my Eumig,it starts ok and then very soon the image starts flickering and even the lever wont stabilize the image..when I try forwarding it to get the film out,it gets stuck and I have to cut the film to get it out..Can anyone help me with this please!..thanks

|  IP: Logged

Brian Fretwell
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted March 08, 2019 06:45 AM      Profile for Brian Fretwell   Email Brian Fretwell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Have you checked that there are no obstructions in the film path, broken pieces of film, and cleaned through? Check that first

If it is still losing the loops as well as not being stable after this I would suggest lubricating a film and trying again.

Joe Taffis
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted March 08, 2019 08:28 AM      Profile for Joe Taffis   Email Joe Taffis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Greg, is this 802 a super 8 only model, or the dual 8 (regular and super 8) version? Are you using the correct film gauge and trimming the leader correctly first?

--------------------
Joe Taffis

Leon Norris
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted March 08, 2019 10:59 AM      Profile for Leon Norris   Email Leon Norris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Greg, you say its flickering! Try cleaning the rubber coated disk! Also you can adjust the speed!

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC