8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Eumig Mark S 710D motor

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Eumig Mark S 710D motor
Ian Smith
Junior

- posted April 11, 2019 08:36 AM      Profile for Ian Smith   Email Ian Smith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I recently purchased a projector in dubious quality and have ended up with a dud. The thermal fuse had been bypassed and the transformer has burnt out. The have powered the lamp and sound boards separately from battery power and they both work. The motor seems OK but with the burnt out transformer I cannot test it. Does anyone know what the power requirements are for the motor so that I can power it directly. I have a single spool of film that I would like to watch but so far no projector to run it on.
Failing that does anyone have a repair manual that may show the wiring and voltages of the projector

--------------------
Ian Smith

|  IP: Logged

John Capazzo
Master Film Handler

- posted April 18, 2019 10:51 PM      Profile for John Capazzo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ian, when I was in Durban, I came across a second hand shop that had a Eumig 807D. I didn't want it because I had two 810D. It worked. Maybe it's still there.

--------------------
"the image is about 30 feet ahead of us."

John Keleshian
Junior

- posted April 20, 2019 05:19 PM      Profile for John Keleshian   Author's Homepage   Email John Keleshian   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have a lot of Eumig parts and doner machines also service info I can check on Monday, off hand I think the motor is line voltage

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC