8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Attention Brad (and anyone else who might know) ...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Attention Brad (and anyone else who might know) ...
Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted June 08, 2019 10:58 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Brad ...

You mentioned in that series of posts about Alberto's new red oxidation removal process, that there were or are some processes that can restore around 30 or so percent of color to red fading prints?

Does this process still exist and, if so, could i have some directions to it?

I ask this question of anyone else as well, who might know.

I ask as, unfortunately, i'm having to put on hold sending my films to Alberto. it's just a matter of costs, mostly postal and has nothing to do with Alberto's process for, if i had problem with his process, I wouldn't want to send my films in the first place ...

However, if there IS a process that I can produce or someone here in the U.S. that can offer said process, I'd be happy to pursue it. I just can't afford a 150.00 to 175.00 dollar round trip postal to Italy, (I mean, hey, that's just to get it there and back, not to mention the process).

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC