8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Help! Eumig S 810 D LUX speed probblem

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help! Eumig S 810 D LUX speed probblem
Arturo Glenn
Junior

- posted June 18, 2019 03:21 PM      Profile for Arturo Glenn   Email Arturo Glenn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi friends, i have an Eumig 810 Lux model and the speed does not work well, at 24fps goes little slow and when I rewing did not support all the reel and stops during rewind. I have read the historical of this problem in this forum and I see different solutions and I do not know what is the correct.

I read:
- Let the projector run with stopped motor one hour
- Clean rubber discs with isopropylic alcohol
- Go to the internal screw behing 24/18fps lever and move it or tightened.

What is the solution? exists or not? I do not want break my adorable machine.

I have another Eumig S 802 Super 8 and I have tightened the aforementioned internal screw and goes more quickly than 24pfs now the voice is near to the voice of smurfs, a little.

I have another doubt how goes mounted the 3 rings of this screw? the 2 silver and one bronze rings? I dont remember how were mounted maybe the 2 silver rings over bronze ring? or una silver over the bronze rind and under bronze ring the another silver ring?

A friend here has the service manual to see it? How I can get the service manual of Eumig 810?

I would like a lot that my EUMIG 810 LUX works well could be a dream, I like a lot this projector with the suprogon lens.

Thanks in advance for your help. A big hug friends.Arturo.

|  IP: Logged

Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted June 19, 2019 03:59 PM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There is a control to adjust for the frequency of the input power. Since you live in a 50 Hz. country, if it happens to be set for 60 Hz. the tone will sound 20% too high.

(-costs nothing to check!)

Look at Page 5

Maybe somebody else used this to try to speed up!

--------------------
All I ask is a wide screen and a projector to light her by...

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC