8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Bluetooth Conversion of Projectors

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bluetooth Conversion of Projectors
Paul Adsett
Film God

- posted August 23, 2019 01:49 PM      Profile for Paul Adsett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lee Mannering has posted about his conversion of his 9,5mm sound projectors and Eumig's to provide HDMI outputs. I am wondering if Lee, or anyone else, has ever converted a sound projector for Bluetooth capability. Bluetooth transmitter modules are readily available to convert from RCA or 3.5mm inputs to Bluetooth radio frequency output. Seems to me it would be an easy job to connect such a module up to the projectors internal mains power and to the projectors AUX output signals. I think I am going to try this on my Eumig S938 Stereo, then I will be able to use Blutooth wireless headphones and wireless speakers (handy for out-of-house shows).

--------------------
The best of all worlds- 8mm, super 8mm, 9.5mm, and HD Digital Projection,
Elmo GS1200 f1.0 2-blade
Eumig S938 Stereo f1.0 Ektar
Panasonic PT-AE4000U digital pj

|  IP: Logged

Mike Spice
Master Film Handler

- posted August 23, 2019 04:02 PM      Profile for Mike Spice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
should be very easy
should be very handy
A great idea

what's not to like!

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC