8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » a question to osi

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: a question to osi
Daniel Aveline
Expert Film Handler

- posted August 29, 2019 06:27 PM      Profile for Daniel Aveline     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
dear osi you made a review on pale rider super 8 print but i Don't remember how the final sowdawn was censored given its violence,best regards

--------------------
D Aveline

|  IP: Logged

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted September 04, 2019 12:31 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'll have to look at my print and get back to you on that. A comparison of the DVD and the super 8 will have to be in order!

Thanks for the question.

Just for starters, I have noticed that with the Clint Eastwood films on optical sound, well, the censors were asleep a lot of the time, (which makes me happy, personally), as , except for actual nudity, much of the rest of the films are left intact. My print of 'Sudden Impact" has ALL the cussing and I think that the only edit of the film was just a quick shot or two from the "rape" flashback.

I'll get back to you on this.

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

Daniel Aveline
Expert Film Handler

- posted September 06, 2019 09:58 AM      Profile for Daniel Aveline     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
dear Osi thank you so much for your kindness;i'll wait for your piece of information but take your time best regards

--------------------
D Aveline

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted September 06, 2019 12:13 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'll do my best to try to get to this soon, but please be patient with me. We are "reorganizing" the house for the upcoming birth of my third and final kid, and so, I'm quite busy, (actually, one of the few places where I am NOT busy is when I can sit at the library and say "Hi" on the forums!) [Smile]

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC