8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Agfa LS and LS2 Advice please etc.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Agfa LS and LS2 Advice please etc.
Mark Todd
Film God

- posted September 29, 2019 04:27 AM      Profile for Mark Todd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi I am hoping to buy an Agfa LS or LS2 for my sons to use, small and easy etc.

I think they are OK for films for occasional use besides the single sproket thing.

Its only really to run a few 400 feet digests for fun.

Can I ask please do they take a bauer Xenovaron lens please, it looks as if they do.

Also does anyone know the difference betwen the LS and the LS2 please.

Looking for a minty low use machine boxed and quiet but prefer to stay one side of £50 paypal gift plus post if anyone on here has one can go.

I know they pop up cheaply enough on ebay but be nice to get one thats 100% from someone in the know so to speak.

Many Thanks Mark.

|  IP: Logged

Ken Finch
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted September 29, 2019 09:23 AM      Profile for Ken Finch   Email Ken Finch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Mark, I have an Agfa LS for sale at £60. It is in its origial box and has hardly ever been used. I run a film through it just now and then to make sure the capaciters in the amp do not go down. It is a very quiet running machine and the internal mechanism was made by Bauer. It has the original microphone but no instruction manual.
I am selling this for collection only as I prefer people to see what they are buying so if you are interested please let me know via a PM. Ken Finch.

Mark Todd
Film God

- posted September 29, 2019 11:41 AM      Profile for Mark Todd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Ken, thanks but I`m too far away.

But maybe someone nearer would be interested.

Best wishes Mark.

Ken Finch
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 01, 2019 10:47 AM      Profile for Ken Finch   Email Ken Finch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Mark. I could possibly get it to Harpenden if you are really interested and going there. Ken Finch.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC