8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Ken films? I wonder

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ken films? I wonder
Philippe Cuypers
Expert Film Handler

- posted August 15, 2003 09:36 AM      Profile for Philippe Cuypers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
On the Ken films ,I wonder ? did they ever did the title: I was teenage frankenstein ,or I was teenage werewolf in super 8 sound magnetic sound stripe in their original box? And If I imagine It would be very hard to find ,and very rare to own.

Also I am still looking for frankenstein daughter in super 8 silent in his boxes? Again I dont know if they did this one to in super 8 sound ?

also still lookng for the horror films in Americom with the sleeve vinyl record ? any help woould be apreciated ,thanks to all!

--------------------
Philippe Cuypers

|  IP: Logged

Joe Taffis
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted August 24, 2003 05:11 PM      Profile for Joe Taffis   Email Joe Taffis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Philippe, i'm looking through a KEN FILMS catalog 1974-1975. According to this, I Was a Teenage Werewolf/and Frankenstein were not released with sound. The ones in the horror/sci-fi category 200' reels that were are: Voyage into Space(color& b/w), Master of the World(color),War God of the Deep(color),Monster from a Prehistoric Planet(color& b/w),Phantom Planet(b/w),Konga(color),Destroy all Monsters(color),Frankenstein Conquers the World(b/w),Reptilicus(color& b/w),It Conquered the World(b/w),Yongary(color& b/w),The Raven(color),Screaming Skull(b/w),Bucket of Blood(b/w),The Crimson Cult(color& b/w),Night of the Blood Beast(b/w),The Pit and the Pendulum(color).

--------------------
Joe Taffis

Philippe Cuypers
Expert Film Handler

- posted August 24, 2003 05:54 PM      Profile for Philippe Cuypers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well thanks @ Joe !! I figure that ,but again my memmory ,!! those were great titles right! ,I dont know about (frankenstein daughter ?? I dont thing so ,just in silent ! well thanks again ,have a great week!

--------------------
Philippe Cuypers

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC