8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » FS: 16mm Dr. Who and the Daleks

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: FS: 16mm Dr. Who and the Daleks
Steven Sigel
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted August 28, 2003 11:15 PM      Profile for Steven Sigel   Email Steven Sigel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Since Brad is allowing all gauges of film to be posted, and since there are a lot of UK people on this forum, I thought I'd post this here as well...
---------------------
I've got a 16mm SP print of "Dr. Who and the Daleks" (flat) starring Peter Cushing and based on the TV series available for sale. Print is in excellent condition with very little wear (I'm only selling it because I got an IB print), and I believe splices only where commercials had been inserted. Color is a bit brownish, but lots of color is there, and skin tones look normal. Sold from one collector to another with no rights granted or implied. $150 takes it... Buyer pays shipping. Email me at : sts@sigel.net. Click on the link for the AMG page on this film:
Click Here for AMG

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC