8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » FEATURE LENGTH PRINTS FOR SALE

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: FEATURE LENGTH PRINTS FOR SALE
D'Arcy More
Film Handler

- posted September 08, 2003 12:44 PM      Profile for D'Arcy More   Email D'Arcy More   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Guys: I have the following prints up for sale. I thought I would offer them here before I put them up on Ebay. All of these titles come from the same collection.

Hopalong Cassidy Enters (1935) This is the first appearance of William Boyd as Hoppy. 3 X 400 footer. Red Fox print in original box. Has some lines but very enjoyable. $65

Texas Masquerade (1944) 9 years after the first Hoppy movie and William Boyd is now a household name. Fun film with Hoppy somewhat out of character. Incredible sound. 3 X 400. Red fox print in original box. Great contrast. Film has some lines but still quite enjoyable. $65

Doctor In The House (1953) Dirk Bogarde and Kenneth More. (no relation to yours truly) Fun little film about young med students and their adventures with school, nurses and sport. 4 X 400 Walton print. Has some lines. $65

Genevieve (1953) Kenneth More and John Gregson. 4 X 400 Walton print. Car Rally turns into a race of wits between two good friends. Condition is very good on this one with hardly any lines. Gorgeous print. $70

Dambusters (1954) Michael Redgrave, Richard Todd. True story of how the British attacked German dams in WW2 by using an ingenious technique to drop bombs where they would be most effective. 5 X 400 foot Walton print. Very good condition with only light lines. $80

Shipping on these will be $10 to the U.S. and $20 to the U.K. All prices are in U.S. bucks. I accept Paypal if this helps. Email me to reserve anything that interests you.
Thanks. D'Arcy More.

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC