8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » HORROR FILMS WANTED

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HORROR FILMS WANTED
Brian Hendel
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 13, 2003 07:01 PM      Profile for Brian Hendel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello,

I'm looking for any of the following films. Please contact me via email (BrianH9249@aol.com) if you have any of them for sale. I have an extensive horror collection and would consider trades. Thanks:

CREEPING FLESH (4X400')
VIRGIN WITCH (1X400')
VAMPYRES (4X400')
BLOOD FROM MUMMY'S TOMB (4X400')
BLACK SUNDAY (BAVA 4X400')
ROSEMARY'S BABY (5X400')
BEAST FROM HAUNTED CAVE (4X400')
MONSTER FROM PEDRAS BLANCAS (4X400')
WASP WOMAN (4X400')

|  IP: Logged

Lance Alspaugh
Expert Film Handler

- posted October 13, 2003 08:54 PM      Profile for Lance Alspaugh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Brian,

I have "Vampyres" 4 x 400ft and "Rosemarys Baby" Complete from Marketing. I would not consider "Rosemary" at this time but would "Vampyres". Looking for "Devils Rain" 4 x 400ft or "Grave of the Vampire" complete. Please let me know if any of these are available from you. Thanks.

Lance Alspaugh

Brian Hendel
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 13, 2003 09:05 PM      Profile for Brian Hendel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lance,

I have GRAVE OF THE VAMPIRE in plastic cases with the original Derann artwork. As you probably know, like VAMPYRES, this was released only as a slightly edited 4X400' reel version -- not uncut. It was put out by Derann back in the 70's and it's not quite a gorgeous technicolor print... but I don't think this film ever looked perfect -- even the new DVD has a blue tint. The Derann version does have the gore shot of the Vampire Croft killing the housewife in the basement with an ice pick but, like all the British prints, some of the other bloody scenes are trimmed a bit. Anyway, what's your Powell release of the VAMPYRES look like? Is it in the original boxes? Is the color still good? I have the digest and was looking for the feature. Let me know if you would consider a trade (I still have to think about if I can part with GRAVE). Would you consider selling VAMPYRES? You can write be back via email if that's easier. (BrianH9249@aol.com)

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC