8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Laurel & Hardy, Stooges, Chase on EBAY

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Laurel & Hardy, Stooges, Chase on EBAY
Rick Farmiloe
Junior

- posted November 06, 2003 12:16 PM      Profile for Rick Farmiloe   Email Rick Farmiloe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Everyone

I am new to this 8mm site. I have been pretty much exclusively collecting and selling 16mm for the past few years, but I started by collecting 8mm when I was a kid. Due to some "financial" motivations, I need to sell some of my old Super 8 films. I have a lot of Laurel and Hardy, 3 Stooges, Charley Chase, Disney, etc. on ebay right now. The auctions end later today so I wanted to alert all of you who may be interested. Please go to the Ebay site and search under my user name "gracegarb." If you have any questions please email me at Gracegarb@aol.com. Thanks for looking. It's nice to be a part of this 8mm site. Thanks! ---Rick Farmiloe

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC