8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » For sale Bruce Lee etc.Keep looking.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: For sale Bruce Lee etc.Keep looking.
Mark Todd
Film God

- posted November 06, 2003 12:35 PM      Profile for Mark Todd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi as moving a few more of my bits to fund the sad car I am selling a very nice Red Fox print of Bruce Lee`s, The Silent Gun. very nice and 2x400 colour sound and in the origional boxes, bit of a classic and scarce.
Best Mark.
2x400 The Giant Spider Invasion 2x400 low fade I think, odd marks but still good and great campy fun and very rare. I said to myslef I`d never sell this one. *" SOLD"*
Offers on both please or I can come up with a price.
best Mark.
PS also The Amorous Milkman, Britsih Sex Comedy, 5x400 some wear but nice colour and good fun, quite a few familiar British comedy face`s and body parts( well its a long time ago but they seemed familiar !!!!)
£20.
Mission Glactica, the Cylon attack, the best 2x400 of the two and in absolutely top order boxes film colour and great allround, £24. stomping fun.
Emperer of the North, lee marvin and Ernest Borgnine, great little film of Hobos and the rail gaurds who try to keep them down and off their trains, one in particular, lovely condition box, film , colour etc, a beauty, 400 foot colour super 8 sound £10.
Attack of the Sioux, excellant Western in good order and colour etc, smashing colourful box and good film, very Rare this one, very good. £10 400 super 8 colour sound.
Roger Moore and Lee Marvin in Shout at the devil, rare scope version 2x400 in origional delx box, good fun film set in Africa in the first world war with a feud going on between the leads and a mad german commander, fabulous and low fade if I remember right. £35 scope coulour super 8 sound.Nice order.
Shout at the devil 2x400 low fade nice order £28 rare low fade title, origional delux box.
The champions 2x400 very rare cult showm title " The beginning very nice condition, colour, and sound on 800 foot reel in box. £28.
I think UK sales are probably better unless you are really keen. All super 8 sound.
Also I have got some old std 8 sound stuff in the cupboard like the full faeture of Blood on his lips if interested.
Best Mark.
Also good some really nice stuff up on ebay under. Magicmountains. Thanks.
Keep looking as I`ll be adding more until the cars road worthy again,( hope I don`t end up regretting it again) hope its worth putting the cash in to it ( 154.000 miles)

[ November 06, 2003, 04:37 PM: Message edited by: Mark Todd ]

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC