8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Some films

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Some films
Andreas Eggeling
Master Film Handler

- posted February 12, 2004 12:21 PM      Profile for Andreas Eggeling     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi,

I offering on ebay following film:
List of offered films

Andreas

[ February 15, 2004, 02:03 PM: Message edited by: Andreas Eggeling ]

|  IP: Logged

Andreas Eggeling
Master Film Handler

- posted February 15, 2004 02:04 PM      Profile for Andreas Eggeling     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Feel free to ask for more details and films.

Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted February 22, 2004 03:08 AM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Andreas, i.m interested in you copy of Frankenstein junior,(or young Frankenstein) what is the print like? I know it'l be German sound but i dont mind having a go at trying to re record,i thought that was such a classic cxomedy from Mel brooks.

Andreas Eggeling
Master Film Handler

- posted February 22, 2004 03:46 PM      Profile for Andreas Eggeling     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Tom,

the print has a fine dark line near the middle of the picture.
It is not a deep heavy scratch. Could be possible to handle it with filmrenew.

I think it would be possible to rerecord in english.
Film starts with the grave scene, it follows the scene where Marty Feldman steals the wrong brain, the laboratory scene and diner sequence. I think the scene with Gene Hackman as blind Harald is uncut. Then the returning of the monster to the castle where Gene Wilder didnīt help him over the wall. It follows the "Angriff" of the village-people (not the pop group, I didnīt know a better english word [Big Grin] ), where they underbreak a new experiment of Frankenstein (switching the ghosts). Then the both going to bed scenes. End.

Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted February 24, 2004 12:05 PM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Andreas, i shall see how the bidding goes,(i am there)

Andreas Eggeling
Master Film Handler

- posted March 09, 2004 02:41 PM      Profile for Andreas Eggeling     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi,

offering 8mm films on my english web page.

Andreas

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC