8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » wanted to trade some mint universal horror films in box for some mint Laurel & Hardy

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: wanted to trade some mint universal horror films in box for some mint Laurel & Hardy
Philippe Cuypers
Expert Film Handler

- posted April 24, 2004 09:43 AM      Profile for Philippe Cuypers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hello everybody ! I would like to trade some part of my monsters collections of castle films sound in mint box ,films are all in excelent to new conditions ,for some Laurel & Hardy feature or short in mint box and excelent to new conditions as well ,or some charlie chaplin features or shorts in sound and box as well?

--------------------
Philippe Cuypers

|  IP: Logged

Philippe Cuypers
Expert Film Handler

- posted April 25, 2004 10:24 AM      Profile for Philippe Cuypers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I had a lot of email request the list so here it is!
The list is for trade or if the price is right its for sale?
1-frankenstein
2-frankenstein new brain
3-trial of frankenstein
4-son of frankenstein
5-the wolfman cure
6-doom of dracula
7-the mummy ghost
8-the mummy
9-dr. cyclops
all the above are : the castle films 200ft in super 8 magnetic sound stripe ,in their original boxes,all are in mint to new like conditions ,some just ran 1 time only !
10-the house of frankenstin -in universal 8 a 200ft in super 8 magnetic stripe, in its original boxes ,thanks for looking!

Please send me all of your list ? or your best offer to my email at (seawave1@aol.com) only UNITED STATES ORDERS ONLY! AND ALL PAYMENT IS BY: POSTAL MONEY ORDER ONLY! (NO EXCEPTIONS)

--------------------
Philippe Cuypers

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC