8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Anyone want 'island of mystery'? I have some to trade.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone want 'island of mystery'? I have some to trade.
Tim Drage
Film Handler

- posted December 09, 2004 10:58 AM      Profile for Tim Drage   Author's Homepage   Email Tim Drage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi,
I have 3 copies of Walt Disney Home Movies 200' 'Island of Mystery' (from 'Swiss Family Robinson') to trade. Colour, silent, and they are all still shrinkwrapped, so should be mint condition I presume!

(i actually have 4 copies but am keeping one for myself for now... I just opened mine and it looks fine, no fading or anything)

So, if anyone wants one I'd love to trade for pretty much any super-8 film I like the sound of! Please let me know what you have. [Smile] I'm particularly interested in animation (esp. Japanese,) horror, sci-fi, but feel free to offer anything at all! [Smile]

I'm in the UK by the way.

EDIT: - on closer inspection the one I had has spanish subtitles! [Smile] so I presume the others do too..?
Weird... there's no indication of this on the box, and the home use only copyright notice is in english!

Thanks!

[ December 09, 2004, 12:49 PM: Message edited by: Tim Drage ]

--------------------
Tim Drage
Animator & Director
Spite Your Face Productions
http://www.spiteyourface.com

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC