8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Pre-E-Bay Sale: "The Sound Of Music" Super Eight Full Length For Sale!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pre-E-Bay Sale: "The Sound Of Music" Super Eight Full Length For Sale!
Tom A. Pennock
Master Film Handler

- posted January 22, 2005 11:29 PM      Profile for Tom A. Pennock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am doing less and less with Super Eight these days and I am offering my Super Eight SCOPE feature print of "The Sound Of Music" for sale. This feature print is mounted on six 600 foot half hour reels and I believe it's on LPP "low fade" stock. The running time is 180 minutes. This out of print Derann feature film originally cost $800.00. I just purchased a 16mm Scope print of it so I no longer need this Derann print. This was an early print off the brand new Derann negative!
I am asking $300.00 for my print plus postage. Please contact me for more information. I am offering this print to the 8mm forum first and then I will list this on e-bay.
Many Thanks! Tom Pennock
P.S. To project this print you need a scope lens. An anamorphic lens.

|  IP: Logged

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted January 23, 2005 05:15 AM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
That print should also have a great Stereo track. Mine has.

Kev.

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

Tom A. Pennock
Master Film Handler

- posted January 25, 2005 12:43 AM      Profile for Tom A. Pennock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The print is currently on e-bay:
E-Bay Number: 6362398050

Jan Bister
Darth 8mm

- posted January 25, 2005 11:08 AM      Profile for Jan Bister   Email Jan Bister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Who needs this film when just hearing the whir and gentle chatter of a running projector is "sound of music" to our ears!

Sorry, I couldn't resist [Big Grin]

--------------------
Call me Phoenix. *dusts off the ashes*

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC