8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Treasures from the Vault

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Treasures from the Vault
Scott G. Bruce
Expert Film Handler

- posted October 09, 2006 10:00 AM      Profile for Scott G. Bruce   Email Scott G. Bruce   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
FOR SALE: More super 8mm treasures from the vault (used in very good condition unless otherwise noted; prices includes domestic postage):

Satan's Satellites (3x400 and 1x200) Full-length feature version of the 1952 serial Zombies of the Stratosphere. Rare and terribly campy, this serial is most noteworthy for the fact that it features Leonard Nimoy (the future Mr. Spock of the original Star Trek series) in one of his first film roles (as an alien, no less!) ($50)

Sahara Hare (1955) Classic Bugs Bunny/Yosemite Sam cartoon featuring a much abused camel ("When I says whoa, I means whoa!"); excellent color; Derann release. ($25)

Presto Change-O (1939) Directed by Chuck Jones, this is the second appearance of Bugs Bunny, where he serves as the pet rabbit of Sham-Fu the Magician, an unseen character. When two dogs enter the house of his absent master while seeking refuge from the local dog catcher, the rabbit starts harassing them, but is ultimately bested by the bigger of the two dogs. ($20)

Looking forward to hearing from you.

SGB

--------------------
"Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!"

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC