8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Wanted: The Wild Geese on LPP

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wanted: The Wild Geese on LPP
Alan Paterson
Film Handler

- posted February 13, 2007 01:56 PM      Profile for Alan Paterson   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm looking for the Derann 3x400' version of 'The Wild Geese' on LPP i.e. one that hasn't turned magenta and in good condition.
Anyone got one to sell?
Thanks
Alan

--------------------
If God had meant us to run, we'd have been born with spikes in our feet.

|  IP: Logged

Barry Attwood
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted February 14, 2007 07:09 AM      Profile for Barry Attwood   Email Barry Attwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Alan,

I've just looked on the Derann site, and their is good news and bad news, The Good News is that "The Wild Geese" is still available to buy new, the Bad News is its £145, still it would be on LPP stock.

Mark Todd
Film God

- posted February 14, 2007 07:42 AM      Profile for Mark Todd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There are a few about on Fuji that are OK, thing is second hand you will have to ask them to look at all of the reels to see if one of the later runs. Unfortunately most people are`nt too sure what to do to see etc.
Good luck. Mark.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC