8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Super 8 Films for Sale

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Super 8 Films for Sale
Michael Clark
Film Handler

- posted March 03, 2007 07:44 AM      Profile for Michael Clark   Email Michael Clark   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I will be listing the following films on e-bay in the coming week but want to list them here first.

MEET ME IN ST LOUIS - FEATURE
Super 8 Sound Color Derann print (Eastman LPP printed on edge of film). I originally bought this film on 6 x 400 reels, but have put it together onto 2 x 1200 foot reels. The two reels are in a nice round plastic case. I've shown the film to an audiance and they were thrilled! The colors are brilliant! Picture is sharp and clear, and sound is crisp and strong.
$250 or Best Offer.

THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT - FEATURE IS NOW LISTED ON E-BAY
Super 8 Sound Color (Eastman LPP printed on edge of film). I originally received this film on 5 x 400 foot reels, and have put it together onto 1 x 1200 and 1 x 800 foot reels. Reels are in a nice round plastic case. I'm not quite sure all of the film is here (I haven't seen the original film since I was a kid). It seems to me the film should have originally been on 6 x 400 instead of 5 x 400. Again, colors are vibrant and sound is superb! $200 or best offer.

I also have a collection of Elvis Presley feature films, that I will be selling. Not sure if I'll sell as a lot or sell individually. Full length Elvis features include:
- Blue Hawaii
- G.I. Blues
- Roustabout
- Paradise Hawaiian Style
- Fun In Acupulco
- Elvis '68 Comeback Special
- King Creole (digest)

I won't be posting these on e-bay for a little while because I still need to get screen shots of them and I also need to gather film stock info. Just wanted to let eveyone know they were coming.

Finally, I have a SUPERB copy of Alfred Hitchcock's "Notorious" with Carey Grant and Ingrid Bergman on 2 x 1200 foot reels. This is my FAVORITE Carey Grant film. The last time I checked, this film has NOT been released onto DVD. If that time ever comes, I will sell this print, but until then, I'll hang on to it. If anyone knows any differently than I about the release of this film on DVD please let me know.

Mike.

[ March 04, 2007, 07:11 PM: Message edited by: Michael Clark ]

|  IP: Logged

Jonathan Sanders
Film Handler

- posted March 05, 2007 10:00 AM      Profile for Jonathan Sanders   Email Jonathan Sanders   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Re. NOTORIOUS on DVD, this used to be available in the USA from Criterion but is now deleted. If you have a multi-region player, it can be purchased from the UK for about £5 - indeed I got my copy free with a newspaper last year!

I agree it's a great Cary Grant film, revealing the dark side of his screen persona, and one of Hitchcock's best, too.

Michael Clark
Film Handler

- posted March 05, 2007 04:22 PM      Profile for Michael Clark   Email Michael Clark   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jonathan, if "Notorious" used to be available in the US, then perhaps I'll have some luck finding a used copy on e-bay.
Thanks for the info! [Smile]

Mike.

Mark Mander
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted March 05, 2007 06:10 PM      Profile for Mark Mander     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Michael you have a P.M thanks Mark

--------------------
Elmo GS1200 1.0 lens
Elmo ST1200HD 1.1 lens
Sankyo 800 1.0 lens
Elmo 16CL
Elf NT1

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC