8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » WTB Creature From the Black Lagoon

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WTB Creature From the Black Lagoon
Tom Johnson
Film Handler

- posted July 23, 2007 11:10 PM      Profile for Tom Johnson   Author's Homepage   Email Tom Johnson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm looking for 400 ft super 8 sound "Creature from the Black Lagoon". Also other Universal horror 400 ft cutdowns. (I don't need Frankenstein or Son of Frankenstein) Please send me a PM with price and condition details. Thanks! -Tom

|  IP: Logged

Joe Taffis
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted July 24, 2007 07:32 AM      Profile for Joe Taffis   Email Joe Taffis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tom, Derann has brand new prints of the 3D 400 footer for sale.

--------------------
Joe Taffis

Tom Johnson
Film Handler

- posted July 24, 2007 03:15 PM      Profile for Tom Johnson   Author's Homepage   Email Tom Johnson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Joe- I saw the thread here about the new Derann prints, and it's tempting, but I'm wondering whether I can get a good used print for a more affordable price. Also I'd like to be able to show it to more than 2 people at once--they come with two 3d viewers. Will other 3d glasses work? Was there a non-3d 400 ft edition? -Tom

Andrew Wilson
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted July 24, 2007 03:57 PM      Profile for Andrew Wilson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
Tom,There was no normal flat 400ft release of creature.But there was a 200ft edtion.All 3D glasses should work.Andy.

Adrian Winchester
Film God

- posted July 24, 2007 07:20 PM      Profile for Adrian Winchester     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Regarding affordable prices, then latest newsletter seems to indicate that everything is 20% off during August and September, although that may not include the latest new releases.

--------------------
Adrian Winchester

Philippe Cuypers
Expert Film Handler

- posted July 27, 2007 02:13 PM      Profile for Philippe Cuypers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
tom johnson, I have several of the universal monsters for sale, and others, please send me a PM message, with the one you need and the price you willing to pay, and than I will send you a PM message of that phil

--------------------
Philippe Cuypers

Jim Schrader
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted July 28, 2007 08:18 AM      Profile for Jim Schrader   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
tom the problem I have seen witht the used versions is the color has faded the reds and blues are not as strong to get the 3-effect you might want to consider the derann print at least you know it will last color wise.

--------------------
jim schrader
"Let's see “do I have that title already?"

Brian Hendel
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted July 28, 2007 05:16 PM      Profile for Brian Hendel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Has anyone compared the prints Derann are offering to the old U8 one? Mine is OK but I feel the 3-D could be better so perhaps it has some fade. If the Derann prints are great I would consider upgrading... Please post a brief review if you've bought one...

Andrew Wilson
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted July 28, 2007 05:22 PM      Profile for Andrew Wilson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
Brian,Take a look at my review of Derann's re-release print of this title.Other fellow members also made comments on this re-release title.Andy.

Philippe Cuypers
Expert Film Handler

- posted August 06, 2007 03:40 PM      Profile for Philippe Cuypers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
TOM I JUST PUT A PM MESSAGE FOR YOU OK!! PHIL

--------------------
Philippe Cuypers

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC