8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » lookinf for Revenge of the Sith trailer or other scope star wars short.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: lookinf for Revenge of the Sith trailer or other scope star wars short.
Pablo Alvarez Roth
Expert Film Handler

- posted August 07, 2007 10:24 AM      Profile for Pablo Alvarez Roth   Email Pablo Alvarez Roth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HI everyone to baptize my new sankor 16c scope lens I would like to buy a Revenge of the Sith scope Trailer, or any other star wasr scope short.

also maybe a Lord of the rings scope short.

can anyone offer me one of these films at an afortable price.

thanks guys.
pablo.

|  IP: Logged

Barry Attwood
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted August 22, 2007 02:23 AM      Profile for Barry Attwood   Email Barry Attwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pablo,

I've looked through my current list, but I do not have any "Star Wars" trailers currently available, sorry!

Barry.

Pablo Alvarez Roth
Expert Film Handler

- posted August 22, 2007 12:40 PM      Profile for Pablo Alvarez Roth   Email Pablo Alvarez Roth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
bummer, I am really egar to get this sith trailer scope it must look incredible on super 8, Doesn´t anyone else have this to offer,

Maybe someone can be kind enought to help me get one from derran since thay don´t accept paypal or western union?

I could send the money via paypal to them?

can anyone help me out?

thanks guys
pablo.

Mark Todd
Film God

- posted August 22, 2007 12:55 PM      Profile for Mark Todd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi I,m sure we can help but they don`t have them in stock I believe so you will have to order one new.
I`ll ask Ged for you tomorrow if you like.Its a good trailer, got a very short film on at the start too as a bonus.
Best Mark.

Pablo Alvarez Roth
Expert Film Handler

- posted August 22, 2007 01:25 PM      Profile for Pablo Alvarez Roth   Email Pablo Alvarez Roth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks mark I got a reply from ged and he told me that they had them and the cost was 14 pounds but the export manager was not in.

So if someone near them could get me the film and send it to me it would be great, as I said I can send the money imedately via paypal. just need the shipping costs.

thanks guys.

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted August 22, 2007 10:59 PM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Maybe someone can be kind enought to help me get one from derran since thay don´t accept paypal or western union?
Pablo, you have a paypal then you have a credit card. Derann can take credit card, why don't you use it?

quote:
just need the shipping costs.

Postage cost will kill you when buying small quatity of films from Derann. They only use a private shipper company.

cheers,

--------------------
Winbert

Pablo Alvarez Roth
Expert Film Handler

- posted August 23, 2007 01:03 AM      Profile for Pablo Alvarez Roth   Email Pablo Alvarez Roth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yes deranns shipping prices are quite high, and I don´t like to send my credit card details by mail, it´s quite scary I preffer paypal its much safer.

Anyway winbert did you get the audio files I sen´t you with the dvd recording of the exorcist 3x400'

cheers

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted August 23, 2007 01:21 AM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pablo,

Yes my friend has received it (and I have actually also sent you an email a day after he received it). But as other my 8mm stuff from overseas will take months to arrive since I need to wait until my friends return home.

Anyway, I think I will be happy with that.

Regarding paying by credit card. when you register to paypal you also send the numbers via internet.... [Wink]

However for my safe, I usually send the numbers to Derann or other company using 3 different email accounts. The numbers are sent separetely.

cheers,

Anyway,

--------------------
Winbert

Jean-Marc Toussaint
Film God

- posted August 23, 2007 01:29 AM      Profile for Jean-Marc Toussaint   Author's Homepage   Email Jean-Marc Toussaint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Winbert, I also send details through separate emails and never had any problems. You should try it Pablo.

--------------------
The Grindcave Cinema Website

Graham Ritchie
Film God

- posted August 26, 2007 02:47 PM      Profile for Graham Ritchie   Email Graham Ritchie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pablo
I would highly recomend the Scope "Pod Race" extract from "The Phantom Menace" from Derann it looks and sounds great, regarding Derann, I have been dealing with them for over 14yrs and like yourself live far away. I would say Derann have been a excellent company to deal with over those years, great people to do business with, never a problem.

Graham. [Smile]

Eric Baucher
Expert Film Handler

- posted August 26, 2007 07:40 PM      Profile for Eric Baucher   Author's Homepage   Email Eric Baucher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
here's one right here, says he ships worldwide, he's been a film dealer for many years now, I used to get his catalog in the days before the net.

http://cgi.ebay.com/REVENGE-OF-THE-SITH-TRAILER-BRAND-NEW-S8-SOUND_W0QQitemZ170125318841QQihZ007QQcategoryZ63821QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC