8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Website Updated

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Website Updated
Gary Brocklehurst
Expert Film Handler

- posted September 21, 2007 09:41 AM      Profile for Gary Brocklehurst   Email Gary Brocklehurst   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Our website has just been updated - news, new films plus used 8mm and 16mm films - thank you

|  IP: Logged

James N. Savage 3
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted September 22, 2007 10:14 AM      Profile for James N. Savage 3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How about a link?

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted September 22, 2007 10:25 AM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Derann's web site

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

Eric Baucher
Expert Film Handler

- posted September 28, 2007 08:13 PM      Profile for Eric Baucher   Author's Homepage   Email Eric Baucher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks Kev. sorry to seem stupid, but I thought the derann guys name was Derek! [Smile]

Keith Ashfield
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted September 29, 2007 03:25 AM      Profile for Keith Ashfield     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Eric, Derann Film Services was founded by a gentleman named Derek Simmonds, who is sadly no longer with us. The Super 8 department of that company is run by two gentlemen, Ged Jones and Gary Brocklehurst. They have both been with the company for a great many years (over 30 in Geds' case)and do a brilliant job in keeping the "super 82 flag flying. If you look at there website you will find a condensed history of the company. Regards Keith

--------------------
"We'll find 'em in the end, I promise you. We'll find 'em. Just as sure as a turnin' of the earth".

Eric Baucher
Expert Film Handler

- posted September 30, 2007 08:48 PM      Profile for Eric Baucher   Author's Homepage   Email Eric Baucher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
once again, I appologize, I have only just really started to look at the site since I got an ST1200HD, it seemed as though I had heard Derek mentioned somewhat recently, I was unaware that he had passed. I know some of you here knew him personally or dealt with him in film collecting over the years, I gotta get my names straight. I just got the first two volumes of the men behind the movies a few months back, when they mentioned Barry Atwood, I thought "HEY thats one of the guys on that forum I post on!" I know its not that shocking but it was fun to hear a name I recognized from here. we all just keeep passing around the films between us! [Smile]

Gary Brocklehurst
Expert Film Handler

- posted October 01, 2007 06:43 AM      Profile for Gary Brocklehurst   Email Gary Brocklehurst   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Keith

Thanks for the plug! We owe you one!

Hope to see you at Blackpool

Kindest Regards To You & Yours

Gary

Keith Ashfield
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 01, 2007 07:14 AM      Profile for Keith Ashfield     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No problem Gary - Praise where praise is due. is what I always say. Hope to see you at Ealing, definately Blackpool. Take care, best regards, Keith

--------------------
"We'll find 'em in the end, I promise you. We'll find 'em. Just as sure as a turnin' of the earth".

Lee Mannering
Film God

- posted October 01, 2007 01:35 PM      Profile for Lee Mannering     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Keith !
If you are hoping to get a kiss of Gary you will be out of luck. He still owes me one from the last time I said how good Derann were.
[Razz]
Super 8 sure is fun and gary will thump me at Blackpool for that one. Hee.

Keith Ashfield
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 01, 2007 02:14 PM      Profile for Keith Ashfield     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yup! "Thump where thump is due!" [Big Grin]

--------------------

Lee Mannering
Film God

- posted October 01, 2007 02:18 PM      Profile for Lee Mannering     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh you sweet talker... [Cool]
All the best Keith and the same to other Derann fans like us.

Frank Picaro
Film Handler

- posted October 01, 2007 04:56 PM      Profile for Frank Picaro   Email Frank Picaro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gary is TOPS and so is DERANN. What a fantastic establishment. Why can't we have something like that here in the states???? [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Seems? I know not seems!!

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC