8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Super 8 Feature Films For Sale

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Super 8 Feature Films For Sale
Kevin Clark
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted January 18, 2009 02:02 PM      Profile for Kevin Clark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello everyone

To raise funds for other projects I have decided to part with some of my 'A List' features from my personal collection as follows:

THESE FILMS ARE NOW SOLD, THANK YOU

These prints are full length and in very good to excellent condition - a guide price is shown and discounts will be offered if you buy more than one feature at the same time. You can make an offer below the guide price but please be realistic as I am not prepared to give my films away too cheaply!

Payment is by PayPal only with no additional charges for using this payment method - I will post worldwide providing you agree to use a signed for postal service to ensure safe transit.

My contact email address is: kevinclark1962 (at) yahoo (dot) co (dot) uk

I will reply to all emails in rotation and update the list when any films are sold.

More titles will be added soon so keep looking in.

Good luck!

Kevin

[ August 22, 2009, 06:24 AM: Message edited by: Kevin Clark ]

|  IP: Logged

Guido Melis
Junior

- posted January 19, 2009 01:44 PM      Profile for Guido Melis   Author's Homepage   Email Guido Melis       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Kevin, you have mail!

Guido

Kevin Clark
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted January 19, 2009 03:09 PM      Profile for Kevin Clark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello everyone

I have already received lots of interest in my feature films from 8mm Forum members - thank you all for your emails - and have updated the list to show those that are now sold. More titles will be added soon so please keep looking in.

Kevin

Gian Luca Mario Loncrini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted January 21, 2009 03:00 AM      Profile for Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Author's Homepage   Email Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cannot believe you had SLEEPING BEAUTY for sale. [Frown]
I did not see before!
But I'm happy for the one who now has it! Hello Kevin, I wait for your updated list!
CIAO

GIAN [Smile]

--------------------
I remember when I was (super) 8 years old...

Mike Tynus
Expert Film Handler

- posted January 24, 2009 03:15 AM      Profile for Mike Tynus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Unbelievable! You sent the films out last Wednesday and I got them here in the States by Friday! Must also mention that these films are practically Brand New, with not even a hint of abrasion on them. Well done!
Thank you, and looking forward to future purchases.

Kevin Clark
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted February 05, 2009 04:33 PM      Profile for Kevin Clark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you for buying my features and for your compliments Mike, and also many thanks to all the other collectors who purchased prints from me - it is great to hear you are happy and the films have found good homes. I have updated the list as there are only two of the initial 'scope prints left now - over the weekend I will add more of my features for sale including more 'scope and Disney feature prints so please keep looking in!

Kevin

Gian Luca Mario Loncrini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted February 08, 2009 06:41 PM      Profile for Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Author's Homepage   Email Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kevin, I'm looking for a RESCUERS DOWN UNDER print. Let me know if you have any infomation about it. Or a copy to sell! Thanks a lot! [Wink]

--------------------
I remember when I was (super) 8 years old...

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC