8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Universal 8--Battlestar Gallactica 1 & 2; Mission Galactica 1 & 2 FS

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Universal 8--Battlestar Gallactica 1 & 2; Mission Galactica 1 & 2 FS
Jeremy Day
Film Handler

- posted March 22, 2009 05:01 PM      Profile for Jeremy Day   Email Jeremy Day   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
**Apologies. I seem to have posted in the incorrect category.**

As the title suggests, I have the following Super 8 magnetic sound items for sale.

Universal 8 Battlestar Galactica Part 1
Universal 8 Battlestar Galactica Part 2 (2 copies)
Universal 8 Mission Galactica: The Cyclon Attack Part 1
Universal 8 Mission Galactica: The Cyclon Attack Part 2

I do not have a projector at the moment, but I recall as I watched them--I was extremly impressed with the color and quality of projection. I remember it looking just like the photos on the back of the boxes.

I believe all the films are completely intact EXCEPT one of the Mission Galatica titles is missing part of the opening credits.

This is 1600 feet of film in the original boxes/cases. Together they serve as a really nice full length feature.

When I decided to sell the films because I didn't currently have a projector, I actually caught myself going to Ebay and looking for a projector so I wouldn't have to sell them.

If you are interested, send me an offer via the email function on the site or post here. I'll check back here periodically. Thanks.

|  IP: Logged

Douglas Meltzer

- posted March 22, 2009 05:50 PM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jeremy's post is now right where it belongs!

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

Jeremy Day
Film Handler

- posted March 22, 2009 07:35 PM      Profile for Jeremy Day   Email Jeremy Day   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Doug.

Jeremy

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted March 22, 2009 09:55 PM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jeremy I am interested with Cyclon Attack. You got a mail, please check your box.

cheers,

--------------------
Winbert

Jeremy Day
Film Handler

- posted March 30, 2009 11:06 PM      Profile for Jeremy Day   Email Jeremy Day   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've gone ahead and just listed these on eBay with a .99 starting bid. A few folks were interested, but we just couldn't hammer out a deal. [Smile]

If you are still interested, feel free to look at the listing. Thanks.

I'm going to put a few more things up, I'll post them here when I do.

Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230334453722

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted March 31, 2009 09:43 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That 99 cent starting bid is kind of scary Jeremy! I would have at least put a reserve on it, as that really good universal set could go for five dollars or something other rediculously low bid.

Thats the love/hate with ebay. Some times you'll really clean up on ebay. At other times, you really wish you hadn't have listed.

If you can change that part of your auction, I'd go in and put some kind of reserve on it. Not too high mind you, (as most peoples reserves are unrealistic), but only as low as you wouldn't be too embarrassed if it sold for that.

That's just sound advice for ya!

Sincerely, OSI

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC