8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Few more bargains for sale

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Few more bargains for sale
Dino Everette
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted July 01, 2009 12:43 AM      Profile for Dino Everette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OK I'm still clearing out some closet space of the currently inactives...

Reg 8mm

1 - Return of Draw Egan (1916) William S. Hart Western - Silent Blackhawk print on metal reels and cans 2x400 - $10

Outtakes from Thief of Bagdad (1924) silent B/W - this one does not have a title so I'm not sure exactly what its all about 1x300 on reel in plastic case so - $3 SOLD

Golden Twenties (Ep 1 & 2 - Doughboys come home / Presidents and Politics) B/W silent w/ music track 1x600 in plastic case, starting to smell so - $1 SOLD

Super 8

1 - Two Tars (1928 Laurel and Hardy) - 1x400 Blackhawk B/W silent with music track on reel only - $15

2 - Cabinet of Dr. Caligari (1920 Expressionist classic) 1x1200 (extend-a-reel) Niles B/W silent with music track - $40

3 - Moving Pictures Boys in the Great War(1975) Lowell Thomas docu featuring clips from classic silent films Civilization, Heart of Humanity, Intolerence and rare clips of DW Griffith on the set, Chaplin/Pickford/Fairbanks selling war bonds, and more. color stock that gives it a sepia look. Blackhawk sound print 50 minutes - $25

On the Side (looks like 1960's) naughty movie full sound feature 1x1200 - the catch is it is on an extend a reel so you'll have to switch it unless you are the one that still has one. - $15 SOLD

Voice of Hollywood (1929 Tom Mix, Betty Compson, etc) #1 1x400 Thunderbird B/W sound on plastic reel in can - $15 SOLD

if interested you can email me offline at aytab at aol dot com

[ July 06, 2009, 12:16 AM: Message edited by: Dino Everette ]

--------------------
"You're too Far Out Miss Lawrence"

|  IP: Logged

John W. Black
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted July 01, 2009 12:06 PM      Profile for John W. Black   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Did you get my email? I want outtakes,Voice of Hollywood,Golden Twenties and the feature.Let me know the postage.Thanks!

--------------------
Beat em or burn em,they go up pretty quick

Chip Gelmini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted July 01, 2009 12:43 PM      Profile for Chip Gelmini     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ON THE SIDE

Please send invoice and/or paypal money request. If you do not accept Paypal, please inform preferred payment including transit costs to ship the film and yes I can deal with the big reel after it arrives....

CHIP GELMINI
PO BOX 1905
MASHPEE, MA 02649

paypal money request to: prfcg2 at aol dot com

Jon Anders Klausen
Film Handler

- posted July 01, 2009 02:55 PM      Profile for Jon Anders Klausen   Email Jon Anders Klausen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I also sent you an email about on the side, about 5 hours ago [Smile]

--------------------
My site: iSuper8

Dino Everette
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted July 01, 2009 07:05 PM      Profile for Dino Everette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
John it looks like Gary Crawford beat you by a couple of hours on the Voice of Hollywood to my personal email, but let me double check if he really wants it, and "jon" from Norway did email me about the "naughty bits" so you definitely can have the other 2 and possibly the Voice if Gary passes on it....I'll email you?

Jon I will email you with the overseas postage and maybe I can break it down off the big reel to try and save the cost.

Chip - I'm sorry as it looks like you fell somewhere in the middle on this one.. [Frown]

--------------------

John W. Black
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted July 01, 2009 11:43 PM      Profile for John W. Black   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cool,let me know if either of them drop out.Thanks.

--------------------

Jon Anders Klausen
Film Handler

- posted July 02, 2009 02:27 AM      Profile for Jon Anders Klausen   Email Jon Anders Klausen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great!

If you can break it down to 600' (that's my max reel) that would be super great! Let me know [Smile]

--------------------

Dino Everette
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted July 06, 2009 12:17 AM      Profile for Dino Everette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
just updated the list and added a couple...and Jon I broke it down to 3 x 400 and it fit in the envelope...

--------------------

Jon Anders Klausen
Film Handler

- posted July 06, 2009 05:23 AM      Profile for Jon Anders Klausen   Email Jon Anders Klausen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great! Looking forward to get it [Smile]

--------------------

John W. Black
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted July 10, 2009 12:59 AM      Profile for John W. Black   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dino,can't find your address! Email me johnnyraoul at netzero dot net

[ July 10, 2009, 03:41 AM: Message edited by: Kevin Faulkner ]

--------------------

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted July 10, 2009 03:41 AM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm always teeling you guys this. If you want to have you email address picked up by email address scanning software then just put your email address up on the forum in normal form.

John I have changed yours so that it DOESNT get picked up to protect you from spam so please bear this in mind.

Last time I do it [Embarrassed]

Kev.

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

Yanis Tzortzis
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted July 10, 2009 04:33 AM      Profile for Yanis Tzortzis   Author's Homepage   Email Yanis Tzortzis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dino,

any chance Cabinet of Dr. Caligari still free??

--------------------
Yannis

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC