8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Indiana Jones WANTED

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Indiana Jones WANTED
Jose Artiles
Master Film Handler

- posted September 08, 2009 07:42 PM      Profile for Jose Artiles   Email Jose Artiles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Folks,can someone of the forum tell me where i can find a print or who can sell me a s-8mm print of any of the movies of "indiana jones",please? i know some collectors have it in their collections..if someone can help me please just send me a private mail to projectionman (@) hotmail dot com
Thanks a lot!!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
As Steven Spielberg says....
Nothing beats old school projection. Digital is just an imitation.

|  IP: Logged

John Clancy
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted September 09, 2009 02:08 AM      Profile for John Clancy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Classic Home Cinema should be able to supply new prints of 'Raiders' and 'Last Crusade'. I have first run prints of both and they are very good (Last Crusade being slightly better than Raiders) but current prints won't be quite as good as the film stock used now doesn't produce such high quality results.

--------------------
British Film Collectors Convention home page www.bfcc.biz. The site is for the whole of the film collecting hobby and not just the BFCC.

Gary Crawford
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted September 09, 2009 07:27 AM      Profile for Gary Crawford     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I got a new Crusade print about a year and a half ago...and the print is fantastic. pin sharp . I had it re recorded in stereo and it's a showcase for super 8.

Ricky Daniels
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted September 10, 2009 05:28 AM      Profile for Ricky Daniels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jose,

Good news for you I have a spare copy of INDIANA JONES AND THE LAST CRUSADE if you want it send an emil to rickyd2001 (at) hotmail (dot) com replace the ( ) with the appropriate symbols.

I also have RAIDERS and TEMPLE and may well part with the 3 titles for the right price [Wink]

Rick

Lars Pettersson
Master Film Handler

- posted September 10, 2009 03:05 PM      Profile for Lars Pettersson   Email Lars Pettersson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jose,

I think the problem may be quite a few of us have them, but hesitate to part with them [Wink]

Cheers
Lars

Jose Artiles
Master Film Handler

- posted September 10, 2009 06:53 PM      Profile for Jose Artiles   Email Jose Artiles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Ricky...i send you a mail a few minutes ago....thanks for all!! [Smile]

--------------------

Andrea Bosco
Junior

- posted September 11, 2009 02:05 AM      Profile for Andrea Bosco   Email Andrea Bosco   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Ricky,

I send you a mail.

regards

andrea

Ricky Daniels
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted September 11, 2009 03:44 AM      Profile for Ricky Daniels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks to all those collectors interested in LAST CRUSADE.

I have answered emails and sell on a first come first served basis, however higher offers take priority!

Best,
Rick

Jose Artiles
Master Film Handler

- posted September 30, 2009 08:50 PM      Profile for Jose Artiles   Email Jose Artiles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Indiana Jones arrived safely to Canary islands this morning....IM SOOOOOOO HAPPYYYYYYYYY [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] .THANKS a lot Ricky Daniels,all the forum members must know how honest,reliable and best person you are.I watched the print testing the new esc lamps from fuji and wow [Eek!] the ligth output is awesome!on my 4 meter screen.Next week the print will be showed to a 150 people on a 5 meter cinemascope screen,Long live super 8!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

Oemer Yalinkilic
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 01, 2009 01:08 AM      Profile for Oemer Yalinkilic   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wished I can be there, I was two times on Gran Canaria, there is always nice weather there (throughout the whole year). Perfect for outdoor screening.
I´m realy envious.

Jose Artiles
Master Film Handler

- posted October 01, 2009 11:06 AM      Profile for Jose Artiles   Email Jose Artiles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oemer,im glad you like the islands,if you come to the islands again we can meet i could show you the wonders of the islands and enjoy cinema screenings here,i usually do 2 shows a week in summer at nigth on the beach on a large screen,i call the show "barbcinema" because we do a giant free barbecue for all the people who attend normally 100-250,the barbecue is paid by the town hall and the film is free but i must to pay 20 euros to culture ministery to cover the copyrigths of the film and obtain a one nigth only public license.

--------------------

Ricky Daniels
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 02, 2009 08:25 AM      Profile for Ricky Daniels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jose,

Thanks for the kind words, it's a pleasure [Smile]

The film will look fantastic on a 5m CinemaScope screen, have fun [Big Grin] and I'll take you up on your offer the next time I find myself in GC. [Wink]

Best,
Rick

Michael Beyer
Expert Film Handler

- posted October 14, 2009 03:44 AM      Profile for Michael Beyer   Author's Homepage   Email Michael Beyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Folks,
I'm just looking for a scope-print of "Raiders...". Does anybody sell his copy ? [Big Grin]
Before I must ask CHC... [Smile]

Regards,
Michael

--------------------
Just remember the time when Home Cinema was not a disc...keep perforated

Ralf Hoff
Expert Film Handler

- posted October 14, 2009 04:29 AM      Profile for Ralf Hoff   Email Ralf Hoff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Michael,

yesterday on ebay germany a auction of Raiders was running out.

Have you seen it and have you bid on the film?????

It was sold for 352 EURO. I think a new one at CHC is more expensive???

Greetings
Ralf

--------------------
Arbeits- & Interessengemeinschaft Celluloidfilm
Ehrenamtlich im Einsatz für das Film-Hobby

Cine 8-16
Das Magazin rund um den perforierten Film
www.celluloidfilm.de

Michael Beyer
Expert Film Handler

- posted October 14, 2009 07:27 AM      Profile for Michael Beyer   Author's Homepage   Email Michael Beyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Ralf,
I saw it and was one of the bidder.
But I was overbit in the last seconds and so a little bit too late to react.
I'm looking for a used copy. They are a little bit cheaper than a new [Smile]
Regards,
Michael

--------------------

Oemer Yalinkilic
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 14, 2009 08:50 AM      Profile for Oemer Yalinkilic   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wanted to bid too, but I missed to bid.
But I think this was a little bit overpriced for a bad re-recorded print with some splices.

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted October 14, 2009 09:19 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jose ...

In case your interested, Steve Osbourne of the "Reel Image" magazine, (stateside in the good ole USA) has brand new prints of the latest Indiana Jones 4 scope trailer in stereo.

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

Ralf Hoff
Expert Film Handler

- posted October 15, 2009 01:38 AM      Profile for Ralf Hoff   Email Ralf Hoff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Oemer Yalinkilic wrote:

I wanted to bid too, but I missed to bid.
But I think this was a little bit overpriced for a bad re-recorded print with some splices.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Oemer,

yes the print was overpriced, there are also lines and scratches [Mad]

Ralf

--------------------
Arbeits- & Interessengemeinschaft Celluloidfilm
Ehrenamtlich im Einsatz für das Film-Hobby

Cine 8-16
Das Magazin rund um den perforierten Film
www.celluloidfilm.de

Michael Beyer
Expert Film Handler

- posted October 15, 2009 09:33 AM      Profile for Michael Beyer   Author's Homepage   Email Michael Beyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
@Oemer and Ralf:
That's the reason why I didn't bit more. I hadn't Internet at this moment. And 352 Euros were too much for me for this print.

But it's the only Indiana Jones which I don't have. Temple of doom and Last Crusade are in my collection. And I want to write at the Schmalfilm about the Indiana Jones prints.

Regards,
Michael

--------------------

Jose Artiles
Master Film Handler

- posted October 16, 2009 09:03 PM      Profile for Jose Artiles   Email Jose Artiles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Osi says:
"Jose ...

In case your interested, Steve Osbourne of the "Reel Image" magazine, (stateside in the good ole USA) has brand new prints of the latest Indiana Jones 4 scope trailer in stereo."

Hi Dear Osi! glad to hear from you again!,can you tell me how i can contact with Steve Osbourne,please? i write english better than i can speak it, so if you can give an email where i can contact him i´ll be very pleased.
Thanks again Osi and God bless you!!

Jose.

--------------------

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted October 16, 2009 09:21 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jose ...

Shoot me an e-mail at

toac2001 at hotmail dot com

... and I'll send you Steve's e-mail, as it's not a good idea to post e-mails over the forum, especially if you don't have they're permission.

Steve has and is one of the best guys who have kept the Super 8 flag flying and is very reliable. I hear that this print of the 4th Indy trailer is top notch!

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC