8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Godzilla Super 8

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Godzilla Super 8
Timothy Price
Master Film Handler

- posted December 10, 2009 07:15 AM      Profile for Timothy Price   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I've been going through my collection and most of my films are pretty much in tact! All except my Godzilla films. I definitely played them (and abused them) a billion times when I was a kid! OK-Time to rebuild!

Anybody have any Super 8 Sound G-Flicks (or other Japanese monster)
films for sale?

|  IP: Logged

Christian Bjorgen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 10, 2009 07:23 AM      Profile for Christian Bjorgen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi!

If you're getting new prints, does that mean you're selling the old ones? [Smile]

--------------------
Well who’s on first? Yeah. Go ahead and tell me. Who. The guy on first. Who. The guy playin’ first base. Who. The guy on first. Who is on first! What are you askin’ me for? I’m askin’ you!

Timothy Price
Master Film Handler

- posted December 10, 2009 10:02 AM      Profile for Timothy Price   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nah, I bought them when I was a kid and they have a lot of sentimental value even though they don't work. The boxes still look cool.

I have Destroy All Monsters, Ghidrah, G VS. The Thing and a few more. 200 ft. B/W Silent.

Marshall Crist
Master Film Handler

- posted December 10, 2009 01:25 PM      Profile for Marshall Crist   Email Marshall Crist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think the only Ken one with sound was DESTROY ALL MONSTERS.

Douglas Meltzer

- posted December 10, 2009 05:29 PM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Timothy,

Here's a thread about Godzilla films available on Super 8mm.

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

Lee Whelann
Junior

- posted December 11, 2009 10:56 PM      Profile for Lee Whelann     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, I have Gidrah the three headed monster, Godzilla vs the thing, Varan the unbelieveable, Equinox and the giant behemouth and im sure probably a few others you may be interested in.... just let me know

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC