8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Christian's 2010 wishlist

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Christian's 2010 wishlist
Christian Bjorgen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted January 03, 2010 09:58 AM      Profile for Christian Bjorgen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Digests/edited features:
Anything Disney that's cheap.
The Godfather

Features:
The Lion King
All other Disney that's cheap.

Shorts:
Laurel and Hardy - The Music Box
Mickey Mouse - Steamboat Willie
All Tom and Jerry sound reels that are cheap.

As you can see, I don't have alot of money to run with, but all offers are welcomed, either in the thread or pr. mail:

ch.bjorgen (at) gmail.com

--------------------
Well who’s on first? Yeah. Go ahead and tell me. Who. The guy on first. Who. The guy playin’ first base. Who. The guy on first. Who is on first! What are you askin’ me for? I’m askin’ you!

|  IP: Logged

Gian Luca Mario Loncrini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted January 03, 2010 10:59 AM      Profile for Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Author's Homepage   Email Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Christian, take a look at this:
Ebay auction

Try to ask the seller if he ships to Norway. And if he is in a position to give you detailed info about the print. The starting price is very low.

--------------------
I remember when I was (super) 8 years old...

Christian Bjorgen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted January 03, 2010 11:02 AM      Profile for Christian Bjorgen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the tip, Gian, I have mailed him [Smile]

--------------------
Well who’s on first? Yeah. Go ahead and tell me. Who. The guy on first. Who. The guy playin’ first base. Who. The guy on first. Who is on first! What are you askin’ me for? I’m askin’ you!

Gian Luca Mario Loncrini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted January 03, 2010 11:13 AM      Profile for Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Author's Homepage   Email Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
More than welcome. And GOOD LUCK [Wink] !

--------------------
I remember when I was (super) 8 years old...

Lee Whelann
Junior

- posted January 03, 2010 11:43 AM      Profile for Lee Whelann     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Christian,

I have a copy of The Music Box on a 400' reel and it has sound.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Keith Ashfield
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted January 03, 2010 11:59 AM      Profile for Keith Ashfield     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Christian,

I have just sent you a mail.

--------------------
"We'll find 'em in the end, I promise you. We'll find 'em. Just as sure as a turnin' of the earth".

Christian Bjorgen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted January 03, 2010 12:24 PM      Profile for Christian Bjorgen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Keith, I have sent you a reply.

Lee, I have sent you a mail.

--------------------

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted January 03, 2010 04:49 PM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

I have a copy of The Music Box on a 400' reel and it has sound.

Lee, is that Blackhawk? if yes, then it has to be 2 x 400, because the original duration is 29 minutes (see here http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0023251/)

My Blackhwak is on 2 reels (although the second reel is not full).

cheers,

--------------------
Winbert

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC