8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Selling a huge chunk of my collection

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Selling a huge chunk of my collection
Knut Nordahl
Expert Film Handler

- posted April 05, 2010 12:24 PM      Profile for Knut Nordahl   Email Knut Nordahl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So it's that time again and I have to declutter. I'm going to downsize my collection extensively and am selling off stuff.
This could be a great chance for some of the other Norwegians or even Scandinavians on here to get some great stuff.

I want to sell it all in one go, so I'm giving that a try first, but if there are no takers after a while, I'll think about splitting it up. That would possibly open up for all others as well, given that PP for the lot would be quite high.

auction link here.

http://www.qxl.no/pris/lyd-bilde-foto/oevrig-foto/stor-samling-super816mmstar-warselmo-gscanonfilmer/v/an603971290/

|  IP: Logged

Christian Bjorgen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 05, 2010 03:24 PM      Profile for Christian Bjorgen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, that's quite a collection you're selling off there, Knut!

Sadly, I'm moving to a new apartment, so I'm slim on money at the moment, but if you end up splitting it into seperate auctions I'll consider it [Smile]

--------------------
Well who’s on first? Yeah. Go ahead and tell me. Who. The guy on first. Who. The guy playin’ first base. Who. The guy on first. Who is on first! What are you askin’ me for? I’m askin’ you!

Jon Anders Klausen
Film Handler

- posted April 05, 2010 05:07 PM      Profile for Jon Anders Klausen   Email Jon Anders Klausen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Many interesting titles. If you split up, I´m also interested in a few titles.

--------------------
My site: iSuper8

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted April 05, 2010 08:24 PM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Knut,

I don't know how are the rules on that site, but is your price no reserve or with reserve?

If it is without a reserved price, it is quite tempting with 100 NOK ($16) now.... [Wink] Especially knowing this is not Ebay with too many bid wars [Cool]

cheers

[ April 06, 2010, 06:52 AM: Message edited by: Winbert Hutahaean ]

--------------------
Winbert

Knut Nordahl
Expert Film Handler

- posted April 06, 2010 01:48 AM      Profile for Knut Nordahl   Email Knut Nordahl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Winbert, there is definately a reserve on it, but as you say not as many bid wars as ebay.
At the moment I'm testing the water so to speak but then there is also a buy now price.

Christian Bjorgen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 11, 2010 05:52 AM      Profile for Christian Bjorgen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you decide to split it up, I would be very interested in the film lot. You can contact me on ch.bjorgen(at)gmail.com [Smile]

--------------------
Well who’s on first? Yeah. Go ahead and tell me. Who. The guy on first. Who. The guy playin’ first base. Who. The guy on first. Who is on first! What are you askin’ me for? I’m askin’ you!

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC