8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Thinking of selling a load of Reg. 8 at Cinefest...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Thinking of selling a load of Reg. 8 at Cinefest...
Joseph Morrison
Expert Film Handler

- posted January 25, 2011 07:57 AM      Profile for Joseph Morrison   Email Joseph Morrison   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey All,

So I've got a nice pile of Regular 8 with sound features that I'm considering selling as one lot at Cinefest if anyone is interested. 17 features....thinking of asking $20 per feature...
some of the titles include:
Phantom of the Opera
Variety
Way Down East
Hunchback of Notre Dame
Sons of the Desert
Lost World

and more!

|  IP: Logged

Lee Mannering
Film God

- posted January 25, 2011 10:48 AM      Profile for Lee Mannering     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm always on the lookout for Standard 8mm SOUND features should you have something.
Thanks

Jean-Christophe Deblock
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted January 25, 2011 11:01 AM      Profile for Jean-Christophe Deblock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hy,

What are the different titels?

Best regards,

JC.

Nate Lockhart
Junior

- posted January 25, 2011 11:44 AM      Profile for Nate Lockhart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you're looking to lighten your load before heading out and it's mounted on 400' (or less) reels, I'd be more than happy to take that copy of the Lost World off your hands [Big Grin]

Joseph Morrison
Expert Film Handler

- posted January 25, 2011 01:27 PM      Profile for Joseph Morrison   Email Joseph Morrison   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Gang,

Here is the full list of features. ALL are standard 8mm, and ALL have sound. And just about all of them are on 600' reels in Bonum cases:

10 DAYS THAT SHOOK THE WORLD

LOST WORLD

SECRETS OF A SOUL

PHANTOM OF THE OPERA

SONS OF THE DESERT

FLYING DEUCES

SPIES

JOYLESS STREET

VARIETY

WAY DOWN EAST

WAXWORKS

BLACK PIRATE

MOTHER AND THE LAW

HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME

CAT AND THE CANARY

INTOLERANCE

THE EXTRA GIRL

and I have a copy of HIS SOCIAL SECRETARY on reg. 8mm with sound

there you have it! Please remember that I am trying to sell these as one lot, for something like $350. For that price, shipping would be extra, or we can meet somewhwere.

John W. Black
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted January 25, 2011 10:02 PM      Profile for John W. Black   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Joe,if you can give me about 3 weeks,I'll take them all! By the way,I was 0UT there this weekend,yikes it was cold.Just sold the house out here,will be there in the next few weeks.

--------------------
Beat em or burn em,they go up pretty quick

Joseph Morrison
Expert Film Handler

- posted January 26, 2011 07:12 AM      Profile for Joseph Morrison   Email Joseph Morrison   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome, John! You da man. But hey, you going to Cinefest? Eh?

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC