8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » wanted bugs bunny derann

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: wanted bugs bunny derann
Giuseppe Anaclerio
Film Handler

- posted May 18, 2011 08:32 AM      Profile for Giuseppe Anaclerio   Email Giuseppe Anaclerio   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
anyone have this feature to sell?

|  IP: Logged

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted May 18, 2011 12:59 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm confused, what Bugs Bunny feature?

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

Giuseppe Anaclerio
Film Handler

- posted May 19, 2011 08:34 AM      Profile for Giuseppe Anaclerio   Email Giuseppe Anaclerio   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
if exist any features of bugs bunny

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted May 19, 2011 10:41 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Guiseppe ...

I don't think any of the Warners compilation features were released, "leaglly" (so to speak) ...

I did hear of one time and only once, that there was an optical super 8 feature of "The Bug's Bunny/RoadRunner Movie", done by Chuck Jones.

--------------------

Giuseppe Anaclerio
Film Handler

- posted May 20, 2011 04:23 AM      Profile for Giuseppe Anaclerio   Email Giuseppe Anaclerio   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oh ok, thank you i have hear that exist but i am whisper to find this optical in a remote day. thank you

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted May 20, 2011 10:30 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
of all the Super 8 compilation features, that is tops, with as good as original cartoon animation for the inbetween stuff (in the Bug's Bunny/Road Runner Movie).

Although I have never seen it, my hope is that "Quackbusters" might be out there somewhere as an optical sound super 8. Warners titles were optical super 8 features, and of course, "Quackbusters" was a Warners release.

It's the largely "unknown" animated feature from, I believe 1987 (or 88), in which daffy Duck has a ghostbusters style ghost busting service and the rest of the main "crew" are on screen as well, (with even a guest appearance by Egghead!), and the modern artists (none of the original Warners directors) actually shaped the inbetween animation to slowly "change" to the directors style for each classic cartoon that they are entering into.

I have it on laserdisc, and if you happen to have it, watch each scene, it's quite interesting.

So, Quackbusters is one of my holy grail optical features, to be sure.

--------------------

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC