8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » want to trade things for film and super8 projector

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: want to trade things for film and super8 projector
Austin Holcomb
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted May 24, 2011 02:18 AM      Profile for Austin Holcomb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i have lots of stuff vintage ad&d/dnd nes games just looking for a projector super 8 thanks and has to work [Big Grin] austin

[ May 27, 2011, 11:54 PM: Message edited by: Austin Holcomb ]

|  IP: Logged

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted May 24, 2011 09:01 AM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Austin,

I believe the vintage add will be of the interest of this forum members, especially if they are related to films or photographic matters.

Can you tell us more detail what adds are they?

--------------------
Winbert

Jean-Marc Toussaint
Film God

- posted May 24, 2011 11:32 AM      Profile for Jean-Marc Toussaint   Author's Homepage   Email Jean-Marc Toussaint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Winbert, I think Austin means "Advanced Dungeons & Dragons".

--------------------
The Grindcave Cinema Website

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted May 24, 2011 11:54 AM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
JM.... [Big Grin]

It shows that I am so old to know those stuff...!! [Wink]

--------------------
Winbert

Jean-Marc Toussaint
Film God

- posted May 24, 2011 12:08 PM      Profile for Jean-Marc Toussaint   Author's Homepage   Email Jean-Marc Toussaint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't think so. I gather we are roughly the same age and I used to play AD&D when I was 20 years old many, many years ago. D&D was first released in the mid 70s.

--------------------
The Grindcave Cinema Website

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted May 24, 2011 01:40 PM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know much about games. I was more with Pac-Man and Galaga, all from Namco.

Just to be sure that I no played (the first) Atari nor (the first) Nintendo. So my 15 yo was between the birth if these two consoles... [Wink]

--------------------
Winbert

Austin Holcomb
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted May 27, 2011 11:58 PM      Profile for Austin Holcomb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
bump

Christian Bjorgen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted May 28, 2011 06:21 PM      Profile for Christian Bjorgen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello, Austin!

I have a Eumig Super 8 projector that works 99% (you need to change the speed assembly, all spares are included, easy job, I just havent had time or space to do it). What are you trading for?

Only NES games, or are the consoles or 8mm stuff aswell?

--------------------
Well who’s on first? Yeah. Go ahead and tell me. Who. The guy on first. Who. The guy playin’ first base. Who. The guy on first. Who is on first! What are you askin’ me for? I’m askin’ you!

Austin Holcomb
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted May 28, 2011 07:16 PM      Profile for Austin Holcomb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nes games as well as a snes consol

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted May 28, 2011 09:24 PM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just my sincere advise....be carefull with the postage. Austin, you live in USA and Christian is in Norway.

The cost to ship the projector will be more than US$60.

And the cheapest cost to ship a NES console to Norway will be around $40.

Please be prepare for that or otherwise try locate a domestic counter parts for trade.

cheers,

--------------------
Winbert

Austin Holcomb
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted May 28, 2011 10:47 PM      Profile for Austin Holcomb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yea well i dont have the money to ship it mabee some other time [Smile]

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC