8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » 8 mm sinc sound

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 8 mm sinc sound
Frank D Biesendorfer
Junior

- posted April 11, 2012 02:13 AM      Profile for Frank D Biesendorfer   Email Frank D Biesendorfer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is anyone familiar with the Bolex M8 or the Eumig M8? I'd like to edit sound on my Uher report and hook it up to these projectors. Both these projectors advertise that you can hook a tape player up to them and run them at 91/2 cm a second which = 24 8mm frames per second and have sinc sound. Do these projectors run at 24 frames per second? Is this posible?
thanks for your interest
Frank D Biesendorfer

|  IP: Logged

Adrian Chiroiu-Gozman
Junior

- posted April 11, 2012 03:25 AM      Profile for Adrian Chiroiu-Gozman   Email Adrian Chiroiu-Gozman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I know that you need also a special report, so that it can be in sync with the projector. You want to record from your report on the film, or just play them both in sync?

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC