8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Disney's Aladdin" for sale on ebay ...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Disney's Aladdin" for sale on ebay ...
Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted October 06, 2012 12:56 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just letting folks know that I am auctioning off for Fred and Disney Derann print of "Aladdin" with a starting bid of 325.00 and a buy it now of 400.00.

Please note that Fred's prints are always top notch and in the best of shape, and you kjnow that with the Disney Derann prints, your getting a lovely low fade print.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/320996662509?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

OSI

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

|  IP: Logged

Michael O'Regan
Film God

- posted October 06, 2012 01:23 PM      Profile for Michael O'Regan   Email Michael O'Regan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Osi,

Who is "Fred"?

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted October 07, 2012 08:59 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fred K. Wilder. He's sent lists out occasionally. He's the fellow I bought my "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" 1977 scope feature from.

I can vouch that every print I have bought from him have been A plus in quality and condition, and most (not all) tend to come on ELMO reels, whether 1200ft or 800ft.

--------------------

Alan Rik
Film God

- posted October 08, 2012 04:49 AM      Profile for Alan Rik   Email Alan Rik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I take it then his email lists are no more and in the future all of Fred's film for sale will be purchased direct from you via Ebay?

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted October 09, 2012 01:13 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No, I think he still sends out his lists. However, if I have something of his listed on my wife and my ebay, and he is able to sell it on his own, that he tells me, so that I can end the auction on ebay.

--------------------

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted October 15, 2012 04:24 PM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Osi I posted you a message via e bay this morning (UK Time) regarding the postage costs for this item, please get back to me as soon as possible thanks

--------------------
"C'mon Baggy..Get with the beat"

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted October 16, 2012 08:00 AM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
Tried again to contact you Osi this morning (UK Time) and still have received no invoice for this therefore making it impossible for me to complete my purchase until you follow this up. Please reply with invoice as soon as possible please

--------------------

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted October 16, 2012 01:42 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Andrew!

My wife handles most of the stuff concering the ebay account (I help on descriptions and "promotion"), but my wife and I only have a short window of time for about an hour to make invoices and such. Your invoice should be in your inbox!

--------------------

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted October 17, 2012 01:29 AM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
Ok thanks for that Osi

--------------------

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted October 17, 2012 01:12 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
and Andrew ...

Happy to surprise you with the news that, I did some assuming, figuring that you would want this as soon as possible and taking a gamble (that you would want the cheaper shipping of the two), mailed it off on Monday!!!

Being that I know you from the film forum (or forums), I felt you were a safe risk!

enjoy!

--------------------

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted October 19, 2012 03:10 PM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for that Osi, and yes you chose the right option for me! Ha Ha

--------------------

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC