8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » SOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Goldfinger Stereo Feature Super 8mm

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: SOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Goldfinger Stereo Feature Super 8mm
Pasquale DAlessio
Film God

- posted October 11, 2012 08:53 AM      Profile for Pasquale DAlessio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have just listed my Goldfinger stereo print on Ebay. I got this from Steve Osborne. Gorgeous print. I hate to sell it but I need the money. Here is the link.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261111753347?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l26 49

This screen shot does not do the print justice. However, it does show how great the color is.

-

Thanks

PatD

-

[ October 12, 2012, 05:44 PM: Message edited by: Pasquale DAlessio ]

|  IP: Logged

Alexander Prell
Master Film Handler

- posted October 11, 2012 09:42 AM      Profile for Alexander Prell   Email Alexander Prell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi - can you please explain me and the other german forum members why you are not deliver to Germany?
Best regards

Laksmi Breathwaite
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 12, 2012 02:51 PM      Profile for Laksmi Breathwaite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Pat that's one of the best Bond films in History! You must be really hurting . If it were in a 4 X 600 I might be interested? Cutting and splicing anyone?

--------------------
" Faster then a speeding bullet, more powerful then a Locomotive "."Look up in the sky it's a bird it's a plane it's SUPERMAN"

Luis Caramelo
Master Film Handler

- posted October 12, 2012 03:14 PM      Profile for Luis Caramelo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi! friend Pasquale,sorry to hear that,i know you are fan of bond movies like laksmi say it,s a great movie,i got already a print in 4x600ft original boxes,i wich you a good sell,and someday you can get another print for your collection

regards:
luis caramelo

Pasquale DAlessio
Film God

- posted October 12, 2012 04:28 PM      Profile for Pasquale DAlessio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Laksmi

You buy it and I will put it on 4x600' reels for you no extra charge.

Pat

Hugh Thompson Scott
Film God

- posted October 12, 2012 04:48 PM      Profile for Hugh Thompson Scott   Email Hugh Thompson Scott       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm very sorry that you're having to part with your print Pat, I
know just how you feel, as do other members, but don't despair
these prints do come back around again and I'm quite sure you
and Pussy Galore will be re united.

Pasquale DAlessio
Film God

- posted October 12, 2012 05:00 PM      Profile for Pasquale DAlessio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Hugh

But I really need money right now and I can't leave this sitting on the shelf when I know it will halp my situation by selling it. This is a gorgeous stereo print that I got from Steve Osborne. If I have to sell something to get money I am not going to bother with digests. But rather an item that will bring the highest amount. It just happens to be this print. That's the way things are today.

PatD

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC