8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » For Sale Elmo ST 1200 HD 2 track Magnetic

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: For Sale Elmo ST 1200 HD 2 track Magnetic
Theodore Marks
Junior

- posted October 15, 2012 11:18 PM      Profile for Theodore Marks   Email Theodore Marks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have a Elmo ST 1200HD 2 track magnetic projector for sale. I just took it out of the box after 25+ years. I purchased a light bulb in 1995 so I suspect that was the last time I used it. As some members have stated the belts were gooed up. I cleaned the pulleys for the motor and long belt. I didn't see the counter belt. This machine has only been used very little. We watched our Herbie movie and family movies shot on a Chinon 506 SM XL sound camera. I am looking for a good source for belts. The camera comes with the original case,mic box with all the accessories and the original cardboard the it came in wit the owners manual. After I install the belts and I test it I would like to sell it I also have a movie screen. Call me regarding the projector,camera and screen. Thanks, Ted 909 725-4173 ( Southern California ) trouble postings pics

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC